Barcodeday Manifestation Vote

All news about the Board here / Alles was das Forum betrifft erfahrt ihr hier

Moderator: Network Admins

Let us know whether you could go to a manifestation in L.A. on Barcode Day??!!

Kiddin me? Nothing can stop me^^ / Auf jeden Fall^^
23%
Maybe / Vieleicht
No votes
No / Nein
4%
I want so much but i cannot / Ich würde gern kann aber nicht
69%
Only when i got cookies for free / Nur wenn es da was umsont gibt
4%

Total votes : 26

Barcodeday Manifestation Vote

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 22. Dec 2006, 23:01

Let us know whether you could go to a manifestation in L.A. on Barcode Day??!!Lasst uns wissen ob ihr zu einer Kundgebung in L.A. am Barcode Day hingehen würdet/könntet??!!

ImageImage
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby ObtuseTheVague1 now OTV1 » Tue 26. Dec 2006, 17:02

I would LOOOVE to go! Working out the details. I have a friend that lives out there. I can probably stay with her.
ObtuseTheVague1 now OTV1

Postby Laura » Tue 26. Dec 2006, 17:26

I'd really love to go there and participate, but unfortunately, I don't have the time for it right now... :(
I'm still studying at school, but I hope I'll be able to do in 2-3 years! ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Maxie » Wed 27. Dec 2006, 09:17

:( And i have not the money :(
Webmistress of: http://www.max-x5452.com

Dark Angel Network:
http://www.darkangel-network.de
http://www.max-x5452.com
http://www.eyes-only-online.de
http://www.darkangel.stevep.de

Das Schwierigste am Leben ist es, Herz und Kopf dazu zu bringen, zusammenzuarbeiten. In meinem Fall verkehren sie noch nicht mal auf freundschaftlicher Basis.
Maxie
Network Admin

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 27. Dec 2006, 20:05

I would like to go, because sure I kicked up a real fuss, but it's very expensive for a student like me, and also, my parents would not allow me to go there alone to the adventure ... :cry:

but in a couple of years I will be giving there war!! :wink:

anyway, I will try to kick up a fuss in Spain (I'll tell you when I should be quite ready ...) :idea:

Ciao!!
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Hannybaby » Thu 28. Dec 2006, 22:10

Great idea I must say :) But unfortunately I haven't enough money :(
Hannybaby
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Laura » Fri 29. Dec 2006, 22:02

Yep, unfortunately, money can be a big problem today... :(

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby eddie4 » Mon 8. Jan 2007, 17:41

Also have a money problem. But aim planning to go for America for a year when aim done whit school so maybe then
eddie4
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Kate » Thu 1. Mar 2007, 13:08

I would love to go...
But I can't, see? I'm from Brazil... =(
K.a.t.e.

[align=center]Image

Last.fm || Fairyland
[/align]

»: 4 8 15 16 23 42
»: execute
Kate
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 13:14

Wish I could go too, wish it so bad.... But ->
Money makes the world go round... Damn! :-(
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 18:03

like you all, i'm student, so, i have no time, and no money!

but i hope in 2 or 3 years, we will not to go in USA for barecodeday, because it will be no necessary, in 3 years, i hope we win a season3 lol.

if it is not, i thinks in 2 or 3 years, BCD will be more important that actually, if we don't "forget" DA. Because when DA was created, we was more young, and now, we will finish to study in a few time, and it's probably the same thing for a lot of fan, so in 3 years, we will be more free, for do a BCD. :-).
and i don't think we will forget! :-).

like you, maybe in future, for the BCD, for me. :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby TripleB » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 08:41

Hmmm... right, were all were younger when DA started^^^ But no need to worry, I am still young enough to keep that show on mind! :.-P
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 14:12

lol of course!

and i 'm 20 years! i'm more young to you! lol.

so don't worry for me too. ;). In contrary, it's a good thing.. . I think that we can do more acts if we are 20 years that when we were 16 years.

(when maybe more act again if we are 24-27, that 20 lol).

After when we'll be 50 years, it's a another history, but a don't thinks that we protest again for DA, in 2040!! lol (maybe we fight for help a real band of transgenics! lol).

(japan and USA have already create a exosquelet, like logan wears in Da for walk). ! it's a beginning lool.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 20:46

I'm only 17 years... I can't travel to L.A on my own... :cry: but I'm a great coordinator^^ I think that in a few years I'll be able to travel to USA (but I hope that I haven't to do that... because that means that FOX doesn't started DA yet)
and yes, it would be funny to fight for help real transgenics :lol: :lol: we'll be from de S1W to support the transgenics around the world :lol: :lol:

Ciao!!
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 21:23

LOL

I hope too that when we're all able to travel to the USA, it's would'nt be necessary... . I think that we are never been in a better situation for obtain a new saison (or a film) in the past. With the vote, and a good mobilisation... . But if fox does not her works this year, i would lost a good position, i think... . And the move will be in danger to fall in forget, if the fox decides to wait until the most part of fan thinks to something else... .

i'll not absolutely sure that is util in a few years to continue, if fox not does something, but in the doubt, i would continuous lol. And if i can go in usa for a travel, why not ? It can be a good occasion to do tourism, for visiting ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Next

Return to Announcements / Ankündigungen