BCD Banner Slogans

All news about the Board here / Alles was das Forum betrifft erfahrt ihr hier

Moderator: Network Admins

Wich slogans are your 3 favorites? Welche 3 Slogans findest du am besten?

Dark Angel Nation: United We Stand
25%
I´ll never stop beeing a Dark Angel Fan
7%
You can´t stop me - Dark Angel forever
5%
A little rebellion now and then is a good thing
No votes
A picture is worth a thousand words
No votes
stay strong in the struggle
No votes
THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA IS COMING. WE ARE A NATION... FREAK NATION. IN A WORLD OF DARKNESS WE ARE SAVED BY A DARK ANGEL
14%
The Freak Nation's Movement Has Arised
2%
Dark Angel Will Never Die...And Remember...We Are A World Wide Nation And It Means MONEY
7%
Max's Destiny Must Be Fulfilled
20%
My life style determine my dead style, and DARK ANGEL is my way of living, you can end but you cannot kill
2%
ELDU DA BENETAZKO EGUNA... ESPAINIAN GUK EZ DUGU AHAZTEN [translate=the day of the truth is coming... in spain we didn't forget]
No votes
Fortfarande älsker dig - DARK ANGEL alltid [translate= We still love you - DARK ANGEL forever]
No votes
Bring The Angel Back
5%
Out The Dark - DA fans are still fighten
2%
Here we stand and fight for our right - get Dark Angel back
7%
We will never rest in peace until Dark Angel returns
5%
DARK ANGEL SOLO ESTÁ ESCONDIDA... ES HORA DE QUE VUELVA A ESCAPAR [translate=Dark Angel is just hidding... it's time to scape again]
No votes
Dark Angel solo está escondida... es hora de que vuelva a escapar
No votes

Total votes : 44

Postby Laura » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 18:27

I've chosen: Max's Destiny Must Be Fulfilled
So simple, but it means everything lol

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Serenity » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 20:05

I chose "We will never rest in peace until Dark Angel returns" because it lets people know exactly what we're fighting for, in case they don't know about the show. And not to be picky, but some of the other slogans have mispelled words or phrases or are missing words that make them gramatically correct :oops:.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 20:55

And not to be picky, but some of the other slogans have

not understand "picky", "mispelled words or phrases or are missing words that make them gramatically correct ", but i'm probably ok with you lol.

in all way, all sloggans represent correctly the general idea of the network... . ;).

bye!

ps : my god! i'm a (an?) X5, now!! it's not so difficult that we can believe, when we see the drive of max and her brothers/sisters, at manticore! lol.
rantanplan
X2

Postby Serenity » Tue 3. Apr 2007, 17:41

rantanplan wrote:not understand "picky", "mispelled words or phrases or are missing words that make them gramatically correct "

It means I didn't pick some of the other English slogans because they had words that were missing or weren't spelled correctly :oops:.
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Tue 3. Apr 2007, 19:44

ahhh ok!!
ok ok, understand!! :-).

thanks a lot! :-).

i have not notice a bad orthography, but i have totally confidence in you for it lol.

Of course, if there are error, we must correct it, but i think they will chek it for the bcd, because on the forum, we write fast. :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby eddie4 » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 10:32

I chose "Max's Destiny Must Be Fulfilled"

ps. good thing you keep sending those email I keep forgeting to come a round here :oops:
eddie4
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 11:33

remember guys, we need 9 slogans

I just thought of a good idea. The slogans that are chosen that have already been used on the t-shirts we can translate them in a different language and use the translated slogan, so for example "Dark Angel Nation: United We Stand" can be translated into Italian becoming "Dark Angel Nation: Noi siamo uniti". The languages I though we should translate in is Italian, Spanish, French, German and either Portuguese or Dutch, the rest should be in English.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 11:51

maybe, yes.

ps. good thing you keep sending those email I keep forgeting to come a round here

what what? :D. We must send again a mail ?

bye!

PS : i think a moderator/admin will ask you to edit your first post, for not do a secon post at the suit. ;).

edit :
The languages I though we should translate in is Italian, Spanish, French, German and either Portuguese or Dutch, the rest should be in English.

I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but maybe the fox can be astonished to see asian languages. If somebody want a sloggan write to thai, or/and chinese, i can find it without problem... . But it can be just for the style, because i don't think that the FOX can understand this lol.
rantanplan
X2

Postby Serenity » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 16:52

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:I just thought of a good idea. The slogans that are chosen that have already been used on the t-shirts we can translate them in a different language and use the translated slogan, so for example "Dark Angel Nation: United We Stand" can be translated into Italian becoming "Dark Angel Nation: Noi siamo uniti". The languages I though we should translate in is Italian, Spanish, French, German and either Portuguese or Dutch, the rest should be in English.

I think that's a cool idea! That way people from various countries can feel like they're participating since their shirts would be in their own language too :o!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 17:21

yes, that was the original idea. You should read the t-shirt and banner page http://www.darkangel-network.com/viewto ... sc&start=0 (our discution about the subject is some where there)
and rantanplan "stop talkin crazy"
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 18:48

rantanplan "stop talkin crazy"

?? you say this for my proposition for asian language ?
lool it's like you want, (you and other members). there is no problems.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 19:01

lol, not for the proposition for Asian languages but when you said "I don't think it's absolutely necessary" you too should read the t-shirt and banner page and see what we discussed before. and also are thee any members from Asia? We don't have to lie!!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 19:53

you too should read the t-shirt and banner page and see what we discussed before.

maybe i don't understand very well what you want tell me, but i have read the discussion, and tshirt and banner. :-).

In asia, i don't know if they fight like us for a season 3, but i'm sure about one thing : Dark Angel was existing in thailand. Now, i don't know more of that.

But you're right, we must'nt lie. :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 23:19

My point is we used the languages I mentioned are those languages of the countries that are mostly used in Dark Angel Network. We had discussed to do it that way in the forum.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby eddie4 » Thu 5. Apr 2007, 23:30

I could translate to Dutch but dark angel isn't that big in Holland. It's only because I downloaded that I got hocked
eddie4
Jam Pony Messenger

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements / Ankündigungen