Grassroots Ideas

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Walt210% » Sun 4. May 2008, 16:20

I think sending an e-mail to the adresses of the pedition is a very good idea, and I am of the oppinion it is better to tell the ex Dark Angel fans about the BCD and the DAN, than other people.

Because in my case, if I would have got an e-mail from a Jericho board in which a "nuts day" or whatever was mentioned, I think I would just have ignored it or at least I would have not been sendig a pack of nuts.

But for the BCD it is more important to reach people which would say "BCD still alive!? great!" and maybe even write a letter or register at DAN, than people which would go like "never heard of that".

Additionally people won't write a letter whithout having seen DA and in my oppinion someone who never saw DA, will not buy/rent the DVDs just due to the fact that he/she got an e-mail from DAN.
This world may not know peace, but in my presence you will know quiet.
Augustin IV
Walt210%
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Thu 8. May 2008, 14:24

i'm ok with dean, send a email, even if it's "only" to 40% of signs, it's already really good... . Since it is possible, why not profit to that ?

I can get the word out to some others who probably didn't put their emails, if you guys are okay with that... I doubt you're not. haha.

i don't understand your idea, can you explain, please? (sorry, but my english is not really good).
But like you have a board too, maybe you can speak about us on your forum? it can be a good little ads. :p.

And there is a lot of fans who are members here, and don't come on the forum anymore. Maybe saahms can send a general newsletter for all members, for call them to come back here ?

walth : a member here has buy the dvd hazardeous, and come here because he has liked the show :). So maybe another can send dvd just for "see what is it".
And even if not, each persons who have register here or sign own petition have heard something about bcd, i think. So maybe some could want participate... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 17. May 2008, 00:07

HAPPY BARCODE DAY
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Walt210% » Sat 17. May 2008, 08:24

I too want to whish you all a Happy Barecodeday

So maybe another can send dvd just for "see what is it".

I didn't understand this part of your post. Did you mean someone of the DAN should send his/her DVD collection to another person?

And there is a lot of fans who are members here, and don't come on the forum anymore. Maybe saahms can send a general newsletter for all members, for call them to come back here ?

I thinks thats another very good idea :)
This world may not know peace, but in my presence you will know quiet.
Augustin IV
Walt210%
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. May 2008, 13:20

yeah, happy bcd to each of you... . Hoping it will be the last... .

I didn't understand this part of your post. Did you mean someone of the DAN should send his/her DVD collection to another person?

absolutely no lol. I'm sorry for my bad english, you show me my mistake : i didn't want write "send" but "buy".
i mean maybe somebody who don't know DA can find hazardeous dvd in a show, and buy them just for watch what is it... .

I thinks thats another very good idea :)

thanks, but too late for this year :D.
Or maybe saahms has already send something... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Previous

Return to Protest Section