BCD ideas

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

BCD ideas

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Thu 18. Jan 2007, 16:56

[glow=red]hello again[/glow] :!: :!:
you already will know that this year the BCD is going to be incredible. many people are mobilized, and to part of the campaign of sending letters, we are going to do more things. the idea of sticking cartels for the cities has fitted well, and we've some ideas for the cartel. but we even aren't sure, and I wanted to ask you that if someone wants to collaborate and to contribute some idea for the cartel, it'll be received well :wink:

in the cartel would be writte "the Barcodeday... is coming"

AAhh!!! :idea:

and another thing: I'm doing a protest video of Eyes Only (with my own eyes :lol: ), which would be a "complaint" of the cancellation of DA and to warn on the BCD. I want to known if someone wants to put something especially, says it here :wink: (the poll of the FOX is included in the one that DA won with 34'5%)

leave here yor ideas!!

Ciao!!
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 19. Jan 2007, 01:12

My opinion is a link to our forum is needfull at the flyers, than people can find fast all informations about the BCD.

And the date for this campaign must be min. 14days before the BCD[17-05] the reason is simple.From Europe your letters needs 7days to recieve L.A.Than the people who see the flyer
have some days time to inform herself, and they have enough time to write a letter :wink:

When you start this only 2-4 days before the BCD they dont have the time for that.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 20. Jan 2007, 00:53

ok i make today 3 flyers for the German BCD but you can use it in other countrys too when you want.I was impressed bye the flyer of the Spanish BCD ^^

ImageImageImage
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby blackash » Sat 20. Jan 2007, 02:56

coMing, just one m :wink:
blackash
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Sat 20. Jan 2007, 04:02

very nice flyers :)
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby Bellerophon » Sat 20. Jan 2007, 18:08

number 2 is the best ^^
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sun 21. Jan 2007, 00:09

thanks Saahm23, the flyers are great^^

I'll show it to the people os the Spanish BCD :wink:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Tue 10. Apr 2007, 15:52

with laura, we speak about one thing :

the most part of DA's fan can not go to te manifestation, for the BCD, and we can be sure that the most part of fan which go the this act will be american.

For show that we are more many like this, we think to a "banner" which the url of each sites whitch are a part of the network, and the number of inscriptions of members in each forum.

So we want know your opinion about this. ;).

(Again, i'm not sure you can understand what i mean lol but if not, ask to me ;) ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Tue 10. Apr 2007, 17:07

mmm... I think I've caught the idea but... who will carry this banner?? you mean create a banner for the BCD in LA or...?? U¬¬ sorry I don't understand :cry:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Laura » Tue 10. Apr 2007, 21:48

Our idea is to create some kinda banner so we could write the different websites' URL that are linked to the DAN and to also write the numbers of fans that are paticipating in the BCD. Just to show FOX that fans are all over the world and that there are not "only" the Americans as most of the people that are gonna demonstrate will be Americans.

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Wed 11. Apr 2007, 02:38

i don't understand what do you mean, angel nocturno, but laura has answer you, so i give her all my confidence lol.

it's for show that there is another fans, not only the fans who go in the demonstration. :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Falsedisillusion » Fri 27. Apr 2007, 00:04

Ive told everyone I know about BCD and i pry have just 200 people alone sending letters, we also posted some fliers, im trying to spread the word as much as possible
Falsedisillusion
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Fri 27. Apr 2007, 12:27

thanks for it!

and people who go in the usa for the demonstration can prepare some letters at home, for have a number a letter more important, no ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Fri 27. Apr 2007, 14:23

hey Falsedisillusion, can I ask you a favour?? can you take some pics from the event like the flyers stick in the walls, and of course, in the BCD, photos and videos^^ I want to know everything from this day :oops: thanks a lot for your help^^ Ciao^^ :wink:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 27. Apr 2007, 20:51

Thxs so much for your help Falsedisillusion. We needs each hand we can find :wink:
And i want too pictures and videos from the BCD in L.A. For publishing and do a Video maybe too ^^ so i will post it in the next newsletter hope that we become some cool stuff :D
Saahm23
Network Admin

Next

Return to Protest Section