http://www.foxtvdvd.co.uk Poll 2007

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby TripleB » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 12:19

[quote="rantanplan"][quote]

I'm ok for pay a glass to everybody of my country and who read this topic. loool
(i know, i'm alone lol).
(if somebody speak french and come in france, i'm ok too :D ).
[quote]

Sounds good, rantanplan! If I will ever be in France, we should meet fpr a glass of that cool stuff called coke :-) But also wanna know how Coke tastes in Switzerland and Spain ;-)
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 17:58

lol angel! i understand coke is coca cola.
In france, we call it "coca". :-).

i was speak about junky for fun lol.

tripleB : yes, it's ok! lol.
but i don't know how cake is called in spain or switzerland... . Laura? a job for you! :p .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 20:37

laura is our international-translator^^ (I'm kidding jeje :lol: ) you know I'm fond on you :wink:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 23:31

lol yes!! she speaks more languages that i can quote!! lol.

she can participate in any section, without think about language we need use... . i think she's the only person who do it here, so.... "International-translator", it's a good name! congratulations, angel! lol.

bye!

PS : we joke, laura, and you know it! ;).
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 15. Mar 2007, 01:55

rantanplan wrote:lol yes!! she speaks more languages that i can quote!! lol.

she can participate in any section, without think about language we need use... . i think she's the only person who do it here,...

That's the reason why she is a "Multi language Mod" :mrgreen:

ok friends pls back to topic :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Thu 15. Mar 2007, 18:38

lol yes of course!

and sorry for deviation. :-).

for all : now, we have win sondage, and now, what do you think about futur for Dark angel? Do you think win sondage and do again a BCD will be suffisant ?

bye
rantanplan
X2

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 08:25

@rantanplan: Well, coca-cola is the offical name of the product worldwide, the short-form is Coke wich is the common name in the USA and other English-spoken countries. The taste (according to Coca-Cola´s quality assurance) is always & everywhere worldwide the same. Or should be... I just know it cuz I´m working for that company ;-)

*lol* The won vote is a good sign to have also a successful BCD! The sondage was just a warm-up!!! ^^
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 16:41

sorry Saahm23^^
well, I think that Fox should take care of this... I mean, we won 2 votes, we made manifestations since 2003, we sent letters... and the BCD 2007 is coming too :wink: I think FOX must sit and talk about DA, because it moves a lot of money...
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 18:18

interessant!! you work for coca cola ?? Maybe you know a part of composants ? loool.

*lol* The won vote is a good sign to have also a successful BCD! The sondage was just a warm-up!!! ^^

maybe yes, i hope a great succes to the BCD, but the result of the vote is not a guaranty.. .
It's very easier to vote that to go in USA for minifestation!! :-).

please, what is a "warm up" ? i don't understand. :-).

well, I think that Fox should take care of this... I mean, we won 2 votes, we made manifestations since 2003, we sent letters... and the BCD 2007 is coming too I think FOX must sit and talk about DA, because it moves a lot of money...

I think too, but i'm not sure that fox will wake up... . Since 2003, fox has not understand that we are again in life? ... . Maybe the recent vote, and the fact we are in 2007 will wake up the fox... . I hope! lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 00:56

@rantanplan: a warm up = un échauffement ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 01:17

ah ok!! thanks you very much, miss!! (comme d'abitude lol)

tripleB : a warm up? lol ok.
I like this! ;) But, if BCD is not enough for Fox reconsiders DA's situation, what is the next "level" ?
If fox stays in her position, so a bcd every years is insuffisant, but what will we do ? what is the program, after this ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 13:07

well, that's a good question :wink:
I think that we wouldn't give up (at least me) :wink: and we would keep on trying to attract attention. without putting ourselves in this situation, I can't say what crazy idea I can think, so we're going to have little hope, and if the BCD doesn't work, then we'll think a plan B :mrgreen: what ideas do you have? I'm now concentrating in coordinating the Spanish BCD, and when we're quite ready, I'll be in charge of thinking an alternative plan 8)

Ciao!!^^
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 13:40

well, that's a good question

thanks! lol i have always (good) questions! :)

I think that we wouldn't give up (at least me)

give up, is for "abandon" ? no, i think too nobody will abandon after the BCD. :-).

we would keep on trying to attract attention. without putting ourselves in this situation, I can't say what crazy idea I can think, so we're going to have little hope, and if the BCD doesn't work, then we'll think a plan B

lol ok. I was thinking that we have already a second plan. But yes, we can see it after, if we need. We wait since 4 years, we can take the time of reflexion again a little lol.

if i have ideas ??? lol i'm better for find questions lool.
I have read that in a final step, one fan, on the dark angel network could maybe interview actor. If we know already who can do it, maybe this person know how ask actors if they can accept to make a new season, in the situation that we obain a acceptation to the fox. :-).
It would be exelent to know actor's opinion about this, for beginning.
(But i think i dream a little lol).

now, you work for attach the spanish BCD to the move ?? It's a very good action! :).
and do you know how much spanish can participate to the BCD ?

Maybe i 'll try to think about a idea, in the case that the BCD is not sufficiant, but i can't promise to find a good thing... . I think that we find better ideas, when you'll thinking all together. :-).

bye, and thanks for your answer :).
rantanplan
X2

Postby TripleB » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 08:34

Like AnGel already said, the most important thing is, just to attrac attention.^^
However this looks alike. FOX just should know that there a some freaks who are still beliveing in a happy end :-)

@mon ami rantanplan: Part of composants? I wish I would know them *lol*
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 14:05

Like AnGel already said, the most important thing is, just to attrac attention.^^

Mabe i can sing, if you want!! Or do a strip tease... . I can attract attention with 1000 acts differents lol.

However this looks alike.

??? not understand, sorry, i try to traduct, but web translator does not good work :).

FOX just should know that there a some freaks who are still beliveing in a happy end

If they don't understand again, they should be dead, probably, or totally deaf and blind. :-).

@mon ami rantanplan: Part of composants? I wish I would know them *lol*

lol i say it for fun, because i know that a part of componants in coca cola are secrets. :-).

for come back to DA, maybe we could, if necessary, send a screen cap to the last episode of DA, showing the mention about a suit... . It could be a protestation act to remember to the fox that they declared that we'll have a season 3.. .. How do you think, about this ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section