Day of the pulse campaign

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 8. Jul 2008, 23:44

sin is something that you do and is bad, like if you do sins you'll got to hell, in my translator its "péché"
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Wed 9. Jul 2008, 00:18

oh ok!! i didn't find it. :).

it wasn't a sin, don't worry.

thanks for explanation, in fact, i didn't understand the sentence lol (i got it, now).

I was understand you mean we had already tell here very often lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 21:46

darkjak wrote:
Logan said very specifically in Haven that it happened on 12:05 June 1st 2009.

agree, after u started talking about this campaign i checked this date on the DVD's in German and English sound also the subtitels to be sure 8)
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Fri 18. Jul 2008, 03:44

lol you're a real perfectionist... . very good ;).

thanks for confirmation!

bye! (glad to see you here again).
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 22. Aug 2008, 22:05

So i have now the Subpage for the Day of the Pulse Campaign rough finished. Take a look and give me your suggestions.
Last edited by Saahm23 on Thu 28. Aug 2008, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Fri 22. Aug 2008, 22:31

i think we must thinking to this campaign at the minute when the cartoon will be finished. For make the step one, for example, and be sure to be checked for the date... . :).

For the step 4, i'm not sure it will be easy to find something... . Or maybe we can speak about a fact already known by newspaper and TV ?

For the step 5, we must find at least 2 or 3 voluntars for go to the fox at the date. Because maybe if we find 1, he can't go at the moment... . Oh, and i think even we don't make fake papers, tell to we come for a delivery enterprise and we have a packet is probably illegal.
We should prepare the video, too :). (different to one in the step one ? ).

For the step 6.... Just hope that it will not like the first demo that we've tried... . (and if gilla go on this step, she must paint one barecode on her tatoo, too ? :D ).

Oh, i wanted ask something, i think it's the occasion : what's about the letter that we speak to send to james cameron ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sat 23. Aug 2008, 13:35

Wow!! I love your ideas Saahm :D
Can't wait for that day :lol:

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 23. Aug 2008, 13:37

nice!!!! ilove the heading of the page saahm! GREAT JOB. I would also have mentioned a may be protest for the day of the paulse

about step 1, we can see how my end of cartoon braodcast turns out and use that too (use the picture, and chage what is being said)

about step 2, i sent the link to some of my graffity friends and ill see what they can do

Step 3 is done

Step 4, just ask me if you need my help

Step 5 as i have already expressed, i don't really like this one, sounds too risky to me

Step 6, calling all LA (and other FOX building people), for t-hirts and banners, i'll re-touch some of the t-shirts and banner after i finish the cartoon. I think this step is REALLY important
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Sun 24. Aug 2008, 02:28

saahm you are brilliant!! sadly, i don't know anyone who can grafitti but that will be a great way to get the word out, especially if people do it in many many cities
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 24. Aug 2008, 13:27

Laura wrote:Wow!! I love your ideas Saahm :D
Can't wait for that day :lol:

Hehe the main ideas comming all from darkjak. Look at the first post in this thread :wink:

@dean.
for step 1: i was thinking the same ^^ but the video has not to be exact 60sec. We need a bit more because i think these Topics should be mentioned in the video:
- Presenting the Network and what it is
- Short view and what Dark Angel is
- Reminder of the polls in 2006 and 2007 on the FOX UK Site
- Reminder of Jessica Alba's answer to the DA Movie question some weeks ago
- Presenting FOX and the 2 People on Top
- Explanation of the "Day of the Puls Campaign" and the Barcodeday
But there is still place for adding some more things.

for step 2: thxs, guess it could be a good Promo to have DA graffity
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 25. Aug 2008, 00:03

for step 1: i was thinking the same ^^ but the video has not to be exact 60sec. We need a bit more because i think these Topics should be mentioned in the video:

not really a problem, i think... we'll make it as long as we have to
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 26. Aug 2008, 17:16

for destinatary of the videos, we could give one to each persons that you mention, no ?
More chance to be watched :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Serenity » Thu 28. Aug 2008, 00:08

The steps sound good so far, we'll just need to make sure we don't break any laws or get flammed for spamming. Also, FYI, it's spelled pulse, not puls. We may not be picky about things like that here at the forum, but if we want other people to take us seriously we need to make sure we use correct spelling and grammar in anything we write up or send out.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Thu 28. Aug 2008, 02:06

not wrong. :).

thanks for that, serenity. :).

For law, i think we must be careful about graphitis, and the fact to present ourself like a entreprise delivering package... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 28. Aug 2008, 18:19

Serenity wrote:Also, FYI, it's spelled pulse, not puls. We may not be picky about things like that here at the forum, but if we want other people to take us seriously we need to make sure we use correct spelling and grammar in anything we write up or send out.

oh sorry was my fault :oops: in german it's puls ^^ i fixed it thxs for the advice
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section