No
No votes

Total votes : 20

Barcodeday 2008 ???

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 8. Sep 2007, 17:58

Hey freaks ^^

How you all know the Barcodeday 2007 is over :group:

So lets come to the next ^^

BUt we the Network Admins are interested in what YOU think. Should it be a BCD 2008 yes or no?!
For this question you can vote here now.

But what is also important, it must be next year lil bit bigger than the lasts.

We all want that finally something happend.

Deffo we want again writing our letters, thats the main thing. But also we want to do some special extra things.

But pls think, it must be POSSIBLE FOR US.

For example a TV Spot is a great idea but a lil bit to expensive for use you know ^^ :wink:

Your ideas and offers you can post in the Brainstorm Thread here.(click)
Last edited by Saahm23 on Sun 3. Feb 2008, 21:32, edited 3 times in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby jondy09 » Sat 8. Sep 2007, 21:20

There should be a not sure option... because I can see it 2 ways...
1. yes, we should because it shows solidarity

2. we shouldn't because we should wait unitl '09 to have a HUGE one, (cause '09 is special and I will be able to go in '09) in the meantime we still try to get our message out there and do lots of propoganda (I still like the graffitee idea)
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 12:24

i think it was a error to stop bcd for one year.
it's maybe the reason why we have not a big succes in this year, 2007.

now we has stopped this in the past, it will be more difficult to re-begin again, "to make turn power the motor", if i can tell like this.

so i think that we must'nt stay in a failure, but we must show that more time spend, more we are determinate... .
Before, we must show that only to the fox. Maybe we make an error last year, and maybe we must show this to all fans, before to show to the fox... . it's maybe we have not succes too.

my mind is we must continue, and never do a break again. We must do every year, and do real action between 2 BCD.

Wait 2009 will not help us, i think it can only make things more difficult again. We must show that we're again here all year, and all time during the year, and not only one year on two.

But it's sure that for 2009, we must find something really special!

organise a big party is probably impossible, but it should be fantastic! lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 16:04

erm i dont remember this 2007 BCD because i just joined this network few days before it,and i cant say nothing about the last ones;not really informed about them nor what happened,so i would like to see one in 2008
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 17:59

rantanplan wrote:i think it was a error to stop bcd for one year.
it's maybe the reason why we have not a big succes in this year, 2007.

?but we dont stoped the Barcodeday? When i remember right we had each year a BCD^^ Thxs to our Maxie for it 8) She never gave up.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby darkjak » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 21:43

I think that there should be some kind of DA campaign every year.

VOTE:YES!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 23:02

me, i have always heard that last year, we have not do bcd (or maybe again precedent year ?).

but i'm sure to understand that there is one year without BCD.

very strange lol.
but it's better if i'm wrong ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby XquZ » Sun 16. Sep 2007, 12:01

We didn't forget..

I Just Joined here some minutes ago, and i think we have to fight.. and fight.. and fight till we get our third season.

But we shoud fight harder, more BCD´s.

sorry for my bad english.
We didn't forget - never!

:group:

... und ich hoffe das es ihr gut geht ... Logan Cale

... if you die on me, i´ll kick your ass! ... Max Guevera

Sorry for my bad-german-school-english!
XquZ
Sector Cop

Postby Laura » Sun 16. Sep 2007, 12:49

First of all, welcome among us XquZ :D

As you said, we should conitnue with the BCD, but I also think that we should do something even greater than this because it's been quite some years now that fans have been sending letters.
We must be really well organized and do something more than sending those letters. Something possible, something that all the fans could do.
We're still looking for some ideas lol!

PS: Your English ain't bad ^^

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Sun 16. Sep 2007, 14:24

and we must fight more for a movie than a third season, because it's more probable to obtain a movie... . (you're welcome, dean lol).

about the google bombing, youtube bombing, and all another idea already given here, it's always in actuality.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Mon 17. Sep 2007, 01:20

:helloo: XquZ! No worries, your english is fine! ...anyway... a movie is our best possibility and Laura is right we need something organized that will show our support! If only we could do a real petition but it isn't possible since we're so spread out and of course there are a ton of DA fans that aren't on DAN.... :dunno:
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 17. Sep 2007, 09:18

jondy09 wrote:... and of course there are a ton of DA fans that aren't on DAN.... :dunno:

Yes thats true. The forum has each day between 50-100 unregistered visitors. The most of them are checking and reading the forum. But we saw that some from time to time "move their asses" and register after a time :mrgreen:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 17. Sep 2007, 18:10

for the moment, the most important is people continue to read us, and continue to be informed with the network, if something is tryed, for support the move... .

but we must motivate more and more people for really try something... .
a pool like this, about BCD, is not really useful, without a mass participating.. . if some unregistered persons read it, they must register, for show "the mass", decide to something together, et can really try this... .

7 persons voting... . When can we do a BCD with 7 persons ? lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Mon 17. Sep 2007, 18:55

rantanplan wrote:

7 persons voting... . When can we do a BCD with 7 persons ? lol.

bye!

Yap because of small amount of people participating i usually get disscuraged to post but sometimes i try to cheer myself up like:"every vote counts" that kind of utopia stuff you know :oops:
@Saahm:if so many unregistered people visit this site you should open a now thread just for them called "unregistered ones join" or "we want you for the freak nation army" something like that to encourage them to join,you know?Just a thought
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Mon 17. Sep 2007, 20:17

good idea to creat a post for speak to them.... .

and if we win 50 or 100 members with that, that can mean that we can win more, thanks to advertisment this 50 or 100 persons can fo dor us... .

so that, it's not utopic ;) :p.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Next

Return to Protest Section