Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Barcodeday 2008 ???

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 20

Postby rantanplan » Sun 2. Dec 2007, 15:35

maybe somebody can realize a "adds poster" about DA and the network, with a sentences : "this is for the 17 may" (if 17 may is the date of the BCd for example, but i forget it *ashamed* ).

but without speak about the BCD.

Like this, people who read the add think to DA, and they come here for discover the BCD. It can make them love this forum ;).

And for show the add, each of us can stick them in a cinema's wall... . I'm not sure it is autorised, but if not, they will remove them, and we'll stick them again :D.

with a big title "you had enjoy DA, you like hitman now, so you'll love that!".

"Hitman" must be in big for be attractive for eyes ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 2. Dec 2007, 16:11

nice, good idea. I was thinking about graffitti art too, thats more permanent and harder to clean off. we can contact graffitti artists...
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Bellerophon » Sun 2. Dec 2007, 17:45

oO - but you have to pay attention that you're allowed to spray graffitis - cause illegal ones are not a good idea...
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 2. Dec 2007, 18:34

well, we don't have to get caught
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 2. Dec 2007, 20:13

i think there exist some walls making for do graffitis arts. But the problem is the same : if we contact some artist, we'll probably must pay them.

we don't have to get caught

in contrary, if you get caught, it can be a good publicity for the network... .
"a man arrested for taggued something about a show"... . :d.
I can see that from here! :D.

no, seriously, of course we don't have to get caught, but it 's the problem : we can get caught without want that... . So i think it's better to stay in a legal way... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 12. Dec 2007, 12:21

Is anyone going to the protest in LA this year??
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Wed 12. Dec 2007, 18:29

well who can afford trip to LA? :dunno:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 12. Dec 2007, 18:31

or anyone that are in the US... ROAD TRIP!!! For me the timing is really bad (money too) cause the barcode day falls on the weeks during which i have my final yearly exams
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 22:43

i think a travel in LA for a demonstration, like we wanted do last year is not a good idea.. .

Probably some fans hope a lot about this travel, but we can't give them good news about that. It was probably dead... .
So if we do it again, we risk to lost a part of fan which want help us, they will think we are not "serious"... . More that, we know already it will probably unsuccessful. Why it will running this year, if the last, with all advertissement that we had doing, it was bad ?

I think it's better to find something else, strong, but without asking a mobilisation like "do some travel, pay some prices, and maybe you can help for have DA". We have already ask a big work the last year, and for nothing, so we must show something for win the faith of another fans, if not, they will probably finish by give up... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 00:56

i still think that a protest is the strogest action we can do... the differace from this year and last year is that we have more us members that are active now then before.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 21:30

but i think it's not suffisant for a demonstration... . even if we do advertising, we'll probably limited to US members, because no other will want to do the travel again, after the last year... . And in the number of US fans, how much want go to LA ?

i think a demonstration is possible when we are sure to be at least 100 or 200 persons, but this year, it is not. Because we can't permit ourself a second defeat.

Of course, it's only my opinion, and if we decide to do a demonstration, i will help like i will can... .

maybe the better is that everybody give a opinion ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Previous

Return to Protest Section