A Dark Angel Network cartoon

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby darkjak » Wed 2. Jul 2008, 11:32

Kick butt!
You just know who's supposed to be who at once.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 2. Jul 2008, 11:33

hehe, i hope so
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 03:55

i love your colors animations... . so good to see the evolution... .
And it's right it look like some professional work! :D.

good drawing too about your "screenshots".. . And bu quiet for alec, we recognize him easily ;).

About the graphiti, why not our URL ?
Or something about the BCD and the day of the pulse... .
Or again something like "we want answers" or "a movie".... .

On your last link, thereis only the one who speak with herbal that i don't recognize. But for all another characters, it's really great... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 13:29

i love your colors animations... . so good to see the evolution... .
And it's right it look like some professional work! .

thank you

About the graphiti, why not our URL ?

i like this one, may be i can put like a banner or something with the url

Or something about the BCD and the day of the pulse... .
Or again something like "we want answers" or "a movie".... .

i think these ones are too ovious

On your last link, thereis only the one who speak with herbal that i don't recognize. But for all another characters, it's really great... .

sebatian, the wheel chair guy -> Image
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 19:37

you're welcome ;).

So ok for the url, but what is ovious ? my translator don't know that, and urbandictionnari don't too... . ;).

ohhh ok for sebastian! :D.
I didn't think to him.. . And more, we have not the routine to see him with Herbal... .
Just one detail, sebastian has a little bore, no ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Walt210% » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 20:05

I think he meant "obvoius" and forgot the "b"
and leo.org says it means "évidemment" in french^^
This world may not know peace, but in my presence you will know quiet.
Augustin IV
Walt210%
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 21:01

oh ok.
it's just for tell he has already think about that, right ? thanks a lot!

Oh, and dean, i want ask you something : i need to know what will be the type of the video file you'll obtain when you'll finish your work ?
I mean, what will be the extension of the cartoon's file, please ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 00:18

I think he meant "obvoius" and forgot the "b"

thats rights, sorry

bore

whats that?

Oh, and dean, i want ask you something : i need to know what will be the type of the video file you'll obtain when you'll finish your work ?
I mean, what will be the extension of the cartoon's file, please ?

ummm, i don't know what you mean?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 03:49

bore is the word that my webtranslator give me, when i traduct the french word for design the "hair" which come on your face if you forget to shave you a few day lol.
I don't know how explain differently :).

About my question : you see, when yout want download a video on Internet, sometime, you find a video called "movie.avi", sometimes, it's called "movie.mpeg", or "movie.mkv", or again "movie.flv"... . I can't tell you all possibilities, but i think it's more clear now.
What i ask you is how will call you video, and you finish your cartoon ?
(Of course, it's not the name of the file which interest me : "DAcartoon.avi" or "Darkangel.avi" is the same thing for me, the needed is to know this is a .avi... . ).
this ".something" is called "extension" (in french and i supose in english too). I think to know what we'll have can help me for my research.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 09:52

bore is the word that my webtranslator give me, when i traduct the french word for design the "hair" which come on your face if you forget to shave you a few day lol.
I don't know how explain differently :).

oh you mean beard!!! :laugh: well he does have a bit, but not too much

About my question : you see, when yout want download a video on Internet, sometime, you find a video called "movie.avi", sometimes, it's called "movie.mpeg", or "movie.mkv", or again "movie.flv"... . I can't tell you all possibilities, but i think it's more clear now.

ummmm, i think its going to be avi, i'm not sure yet,
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 12:28

oh you mean beard!!! well he does have a bit, but not too much

maybe, i don't know! lol.
But i confirm you that when i traduct the french word "barbe" in my translator, i obtain "bore"!! :D.

It's ok, for .avi... . I'll continue with that... . Thanks!

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 8. Jul 2008, 23:37

hey guys, what should we say in the eyes only bradcast in the end? The cartoon is an advertisment for the DAN, so it should be somthing about it. we need to say something like, we are the dark angel network, we will nexer forget, we will never give up, down with fox, Fox better listin to us or else, but we should replace "we are the dan" by "there exist the dan", like if it was logan speaking about us. We should also mention the bcd and the day of the pulse, ect...

what do you guys think?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Wed 9. Jul 2008, 00:13

mm maybe we can use a logan's bulletin about the s1w for speak to us like he speak to them ?
Because it's a little like this : one "eyes only" speaking about a friendly group... .
Mentionned bcd and day of the pulse is essential, and we mustn't forgive the petition too... . And like it will probably difuse on youtube, why not speak about the group that a dan's member was created for DAN fan vid? : we had speak about some news deletions, there is a few day... . it could be a good way to make come some news video, what could be an another advertissment...
"hey, put your da fanvid on this group"
"the dan? what is it"
"go to see"... . ;).

it's more or less all my ideas for now... . it's not a lot, but at least, it's a beginning :).

bye!

edit : oh, and speak about the fact that we are all passionate by the show... . And determinated to do all what we can for touch our aim :). (maybe you can tell a word about the time you spend to work on this projet ? in a generic, at least, for example... . ).
rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Fri 11. Jul 2008, 23:00

about the graffities, what do you think about something like "join the freaks", or "join freaknation", or "join the resistance" ?

it's a way to speak with ambiguity, because it can mean "join the transgenics", or "join the fans"... .

(i think i'm ok for subtitles. I was thinking to a different way to that given on the web, for create them, i've try with a short video, and it run... .
So i must waiting the cartoon for be sure it's ok for us, but i think it's good.. .
In doubt, i continue to learn the "classic" method, but i think we'll not need that one. :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 11. Jul 2008, 23:32

"join freaknation", or "join the resistance"

i like these 2, but instead of join freaknation, we can do just freaknation... keep the graffiti coming because we still have a lot more space to fill (as the 3rd act, the fight scene, is in an alley)

and about the subtitles, i thank you alot. We can also do other languages such as italian, spanish and german.

one last thing to remind everybody. Nearly all the voices are taken care of exept for normal and alec, so if you know anyone who can help, or even post help in other forums such as supernatural ones, it will help alot. Also one great news for anyone who hasn't heard. Miss Geneva Locke will reprise her role as Max as she has accepted to be Max's voice in the cartoon. I thank her form here.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section