A Dark Angel Network cartoon

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby rantanplan » Sat 12. Jul 2008, 00:51

for the graffiti, i know it's only a detail, but i was thinking to idea i giving you before, so i wanted post them here before forget them :D.

About subtitles, don't thanks me, it's my "work" for this project since the beginning :D. It's natural, and i want participate for everythings i can, even if all it's not a lot :).

We can also do other languages such as italian, spanish and german.

err ahem... . yes. (and french, dont forget french lol).

PS : for the fight in the alley, i think it will be not difficult to find in the show some moment which can help you to drawing : there is a lot of fight in some streets... . (But you are the proffesional drawer, you certainly already think about that :) ).

For missing voice, i'm sorry, but i can't do that... . Like i told you, i speak english worse than i write.. .. And my writing is already a disaster lol.

In anothers forums that i know, there is only french people, so i think they are not a perfect american accent... .

And for geneva, yes, thanks her for that from each of us. It's a exelent thing that she accepts to give her voice for this cartoon :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 12. Jul 2008, 01:29

err ahem... . yes. (and french, dont forget french lol).

no i didn't forget french, because you were talking about french subtitles so i wanted to say that we can do other languages as well.

for the street fight i don't need dark angel for inspiration, thats already covered.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 12. Jul 2008, 01:59

so you was spoken for the dialog during the fight ?

for subtitle, i don't see when i spoke about french subtitle, but of course it was a mistake, probably due to the routine to speak about the french language :).

When i speak about subtitles, it's of course for every language present here... ;).

err, tell me, since you work on that, now do you know how much time will during the cartoon ? I know this will not more than 5 mn, but have you something more precise?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 12. Jul 2008, 14:01

so you was spoken for the dialog during the fight ?

no dialogue during the fight

for subtitle, i don't see when i spoke about french subtitle, but of course it was a mistake, probably due to the routine to speak about the french language :).

for the french subtitles, you were talking about the subtitles that you will be doing and everybody knows that you do the french ones... anyway this isn't important as everyone probably understood.

err, tell me, since you work on that, now do you know how much time will during the cartoon ? I know this will not more than 5 mn, but have you something more precise?

no sorry, but it isn't long.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 02:12

no dialogue during the fight

no dialogue durign fight, drawing are finish, so what do we do again for this scene ?

for the french subtitles, you were talking about the subtitles that you will be doing and everybody knows that you do the french ones... anyway this isn't important as everyone probably understood.

When laura will have traducted all the scenario for me, i'll be able to do every subtitles in every languages presents here. No problem for that ;).

About the during of the cartoon, no problem.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 10:19

no dialogue durign fight, drawing are finish, so what do we do again for this scene ?

no one will be talking in the scene... i think we are confusing each other
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 12:51

we still have a lot more space to fill (as the 3rd act, the fight scene, is in an alley)

i think it's probably this sentence that i misunderstand.
i think that means there is again a job to make for the street fight scene. You tell me it's ok for drawing, and there is no dialogue, so i don't know aht we must do again for this scene, but maybe i misunderstand what you mean :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 12:53

the fight is set in a alley, so a alley is made up of 2 walls on each side, so ovbiously each wall will have graffiti on it so thw sentences we don't use for the jam pony wall, we cans still use them in the street fight alley walls
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 12:55

oh ok, now i understand :).

no problem, sorry for the complication lol.

So if i think to another graphiti, i'll tell you, no problem :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 12:57

no problem, sorry for the complication lol.

you always have a way of complicating the most simple of statments... but don't worry, thats why we like you, you drive us crazy in a nice way, no wonder you have over 800 posts
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 13:02

loooool

i always complicating everythings, i had a teacher who tell me that everytime lol.

but don't worry, thats why we like you, you drive us crazy in a nice way

it's what all my friends answer to me when i speak them about my teacher lol.

About the "natural up of my count post", you had probably a big augmentation of your own since i join the forum, no ? It's often you that you let me drive you crazy :D.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 13:04

well my post count goes up because i have to explain what i have already explained :bätsch: :löl:

:on:
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Jul 2008, 14:16

lol yes, it's what i mean :D lool.

So we'll see later for the subtitles, but i think there will be no problem.

good luck for the animation! :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 23:09

you both guys should add each others messenger account to chat xD

i wanna read all i missed in this thread here tomorrow and post than what i think dean. Its late now and i checked 404 messages tonight lol
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 18. Jul 2008, 00:36

you both guys should add each others messenger account to chat xD

we do, but sometimes we get carried away lol

i wanna read all i missed in this thread here tomorrow and post than what i think dean. Its late now and i checked 404 messages tonight lol

ok, np
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section