Petition "Bring back Dark Angel"

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Petition "Bring back Dark Angel"

Postby Saahm23 » Tue 25. Mar 2008, 21:56

[align=center]"Bring back Dark Angel" - Day of the Pulse campaign and Barcodeday
[/align]

We from the Network decide to start a new own petition to bring back Dark Angel.
With the possibility of a Movie, Jessica said it in a interview some weeks ago, she and James Cameron have talked about it. And she knows that he still have a movie somewhere in his head. Read more about it here *click*
We know there already exists some “Bring back Dark Angel” petitions but they don't have a lot of signatures, plus
They one with a high signature rates on them were made by webmasters from fansites which since are long time offline.

But we wanna use this petition in our later upcoming campaigns like the "Barcodeday" or the "Day of the Puls campaign"

Some may say there is no chance to bring it back. There was already protest and a petition.
But we say, This time can be different because these campaigns, we want to do, are different!!!

It's different not because of me and the other Network Webmaster, but because of YOU. Because you are tired of being disappointed after you see the Freak nation flag being raised at the end of season 2 and tired of being let down from FOX.
You're tired of hearing that FOX praise a new TV production, wich captivates you and draws you in its spell. Only to notice later that they let you down again when the ratings are low (because of her own faults and mistakes).

That's why this campaign can't only be about the Network Webmaster. It must be about us, it must be about what we can do together. This campaign must be the occasion, the vehicle, of your hopes, and your dreams. It will take your time, your energy, and your advice, to push us forward when we're doing right, and to let us know when we're not. This campaign has to be about reclaiming the meaning of the rights of the little man, restoring our sense of common purpose, and realizing that few obstacles can withstand the power of thousands or millions of voices calling for what we want!

"Unity is the great need of the hour" is what Martin Luther King said. Unity is how we shall overcome.

So stand up and get involved. Fight for what you want! We need each voice. Pass the link to other fans you know, or friends of you who liked the series. Ask them for sign the petition. Not only Dark Angel fans can join this. Everyone who wanna support us can and should sign this petition.

Thxs for your regard

:arrowright: http://www.petitiononline.com/TheDAN/petition.html

When you like, link the Petition with these banner. Made by "Hannybaby"

*This call is in a few passages influenced by Barack Obama
Last edited by Saahm23 on Thu 28. Aug 2008, 18:16, edited 5 times in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 25. Mar 2008, 22:28

come on guys, spread the word. On all websites, hi5, myspace, deviant art pages, msn display names. We NEED to win.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby moonlitestar » Wed 26. Mar 2008, 00:31

fyi, I've posted it to Facebook, the addicted to Dark Angel group.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 26. Mar 2008, 00:33

Maybe you could recruit some fair Firefly fans to sign the petition?! :)
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Laura » Wed 26. Mar 2008, 12:57

I've signed the petition :D
And I'm gonna transalte this topic into the other languages and of course, talk about it in other forums ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 27. Mar 2008, 00:10

Laura wrote:I've signed the petition :D
And I'm gonna transalte this topic into the other languages and of course, talk about it in other forums ;)

Muchas Gracias lil fella 8)

So i postet the message on 7 forums, add links on my page, postet a bulletin message at all my YouTube Friends, The same on my MySpace Account, on different Dark Angel related groups on YouTube/MySpace and Facebook. Also i postet it on 2 Jessica Alba Websites.

Was alot of work :group:

Iam in contact with 2 other DA Fansite Webmasters, which maybe wanna post it on there site and endorse this petition. And i guess in the next days i can tell you more when it is decide.

*Update* The Petition is on Google :prost:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 27. Mar 2008, 23:40

Ok i posted it on imdb.com in the Jessica Alba and Dark Angel Message Board. Now i have join the Forum from FOX.com the official Website

Problem is this:

Sorry, you may not post at this time.

This forum has a waiting period before new members can post a message. Please return in 48 hours to post.

:fox: ...to be continued
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby darkjak » Fri 28. Mar 2008, 00:02

Signed it!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Laura » Fri 28. Mar 2008, 09:34

Hahaha Saahm23!!! Well, thank you for all what you're doing! I know it's a lot of work and you're doing great :D

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 28. Mar 2008, 22:03

Hehe no problem. I love what i do, i wish it could be more.
Iam glad to inform you that, unless the Network Sites of course, the Dark Angel Fanpage from Webmaster Stevie and Dark Angel Info from Webmaster Rady has official endorse the Petition.

A huge thanks to the two from the entire Dark Angel Network :rock:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 28. Mar 2008, 23:54

will Maxie put it up on her's?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 29. Mar 2008, 00:28

Sure. I already send her a mail. Just wait till she find time to do it.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 29. Mar 2008, 02:20

she should also mention the letters to james cameron, the barcode parcel and the cd and t-shirt things
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 29. Mar 2008, 14:32

very good... .

and we must continue like this : we need to search fans in another places that them which are about DA... .
We need more people than that, so what you're doing is a very good beginning.
We can continue on wikipedia, on site about jensen ackles, mickael weatherly, ncis, supernatural...................... .

petition signed for me.. .

but tell me something : how signatures are checked ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 29. Mar 2008, 23:16

rantanplan wrote:but tell me something : how signatures are checked ?
bye!

What exact you mean?

On Wikipedia is not more a chance to add a link. There delete 99% of the links on the articles they have. Because they said wikipedia is not a link collection.
That's sad because i had many clicks from there ^^
Only on Wikipedia Japan and Spain has the links of the Network and my Site still in the Dark Angel articles.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Next

Return to Protest Section