Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 6. Aug 2008, 00:53

Hey guys... For anybody who has been living under a rock and doesn't know, I'm currently making a dark Angel cartoon ( http://www.darkangel-network.com/viewtopic.php?t=571 ). Now the only problem i'm having is for good voice actors. I was wondering if someone can volentier to make me a small video for youtube so people can see it and like offer themselves to help in the voices. We've got some places already filled up like for Max we have Geneva Locke who played young Max in the show. Now i need a voice actor for Alec (who was played by Jensen Ackles) and Normal (played by J.C. MacKenzie), some other places like Original cindy (Valarie Rae Miller) and Sketchy (Richard Gunn) are kindda filled but if you think you can pull them off, just pm me. If you can do it or know someone who can, Its only a few lines so its NOT ALOT of work.

For the video what i'll need is just something to explaine my cartoon... may be some preview pics, ect, then something to explain what i said above (that we need voice actors for Alec and Normal, ect... may be while showing a picture and a clip of them from the show)... and maybe some background music, ect.

This video might be an easier way to increase awearness, and may be more people will see it.

Whoever decides to help, i thank in advance.

p.s. when you upload it on youtube, in the description part you can write the following:

At the moment i'm doing a dark angel cartoon for the dark angel forum [link] . So we had talked about it on other topics, and knew it would eventually come... A Dark Angel Network cartoon. I was thinking of doing something short (less then 5 minutes) to promote Dark Angel Network, the Barcode day and in keeping DA alive. Now I need some help with voice actors, We've got some places already filled up like for Max we have Geneva Locke who played young Max in the show. Now i need a voice actor for Alec (who was played by Jensen Ackles) and Normal (played by J.C. MacKenzie), some other places like Original cindy (Valarie Rae Miller) and Sketchy (Richard Gunn) are kindda filled but if you think you can pull them off, just pm me. If you can do it or know someone who can, Its only a few lines so its NOT ALOT of work. If anyone's interested in helping me, send me an e-mail @ dean_gtf@hotmail.com or pm me and send me some samples of yourselves saying something in a the particular voice and then i'll send you the script... thanks in advance.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Wed 6. Aug 2008, 02:30

I'll ask around to see if i know anyone who wants to do it
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 9. Aug 2008, 00:22

hey if anyone does the video, you can cross off Richard gunn (sketchy), cause he is doing us a BIG favour in lending his voice to my sketchy character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also going to ask JC MacKenzie (Normal), and see if he would also like to participate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you more info when it comes in.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 9. Aug 2008, 12:10

Are u kidding me? o.O wow this would be awesome :D
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 9. Aug 2008, 12:45

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Sun 10. Aug 2008, 19:59

anytime you need someone with weird (balkan) speaking english PM me but i cant be voice for this here check it out
http://www.ibeatyou.com/competition/8f7 ... -for-luuno
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 10. Aug 2008, 20:02

lol, on this topic i'm not really asking for voice actors but help with a voice actor video like i asked for above, but thanks anyway... i know you always offer to help hedg
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Wed 13. Aug 2008, 20:36

oh ok then not a kind of job for me :bätsch:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby 331845739494 » Fri 15. Aug 2008, 11:16

Omg, you really have Sketchy in this? My god. If I can find anybody, I'll let you know, for any remaining people. Otherwise, I'm only good for one voice, being a girl. She's taken. :P
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 15. Aug 2008, 12:00

the only real problem is Alec.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 16. Aug 2008, 01:13

anyone got any suggestions for my Alec voice problem?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Sat 16. Aug 2008, 01:50

uh...not really :/ does he need to sound american? because i would nominate darkjak
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby 331845739494 » Sat 16. Aug 2008, 08:25

haha.

Damn. There's no way we can wrangle Jensen into this is there? 'cause I'd be happy to ask around... but I'd prefer to ask for that particular favour, rather than have someone else.. lol.
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 17. Aug 2008, 01:45

uh...not really :/ does he need to sound american? because i would nominate darkjak

darkjak is doing Logan (keep up sista), plus he does sound american when he is Logan.

Damn. There's no way we can wrangle Jensen into this is there? 'cause I'd be happy to ask around... but I'd prefer to ask for that particular favour, rather than have someone else.. lol.

well, there's no way to contact jensen directly... at least find someone who, even remotly, sounds like Alec.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Next

Return to Protest Section