Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby rantanplan » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 03:57

there is one or two month, i could answer "you're mad, you lost your time".

Today, you must try that, of course!! there is already a part of the cast with us, just imagine we obtain him too!!! Try, and if he's no ok, or not answer, we'll think to iby ;).

bye!

PS : never give up, 494, like we tell for a pic lol.
rantanplan
X2

Postby 331845739494 » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 06:42

Ok, ok.. I'll give it my best shot. However, since this is not directly for me, I should tell you that I'm a bit worried. The number is more to his current employer than it is to him, so who knows what could happen there. I am also calling from far far away. I'll try my best to get Jensen to do this for you, but I'm terrified that someone important will answer the phone and scare me to death with their brilliance. :P

And OMG RANTANPLAN SERIOUSLY. Hahahahahaha. Gimme a few more weeks and you might get a pic, I'm working out a bit to add to the similiarites. :P
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 09:41

Ok, ok.. I'll give it my best shot. However, since this is not directly for me, I should tell you that I'm a bit worried. The number is more to his current employer than it is to him, so who knows what could happen there. I am also calling from far far away. I'll try my best to get Jensen to do this for you, but I'm terrified that someone important will answer the phone and scare me to death with their brilliance.

well tell then that it would mean alot to the fans and if the accept, we'll promote what ever project he'll be doing in the future, with links and stuff to his myspace page, or where ever he want. This request isn't only from me but from all the Dark Angel fans all over the world.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 13:32

The number is more to his current employer than it is to him, so who knows what could happen there. I am also calling from far far away.

I'm terrified that someone important will answer the phone and scare me to death with their brilliance.

i can't understand this 2 sentences.

And OMG RANTANPLAN SERIOUSLY. Hahahahahaha. Gimme a few more weeks and you might get a pic, I'm working out a bit to add to the similiarites.

lool thanks!! :). You see, never forget too :D.
(and don't cheat with your similarities :D ).

and, it's right, it's a good thing not only for dean, but for each of us... .
Now, i'm not sure he need to our advertisment... . But it's right it would be good if we could thanks them who help us by doing something for them... . Maybe they could like personal drawing ? Err, it's something to thinking : what could we do for them who help us ... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 13:33

Maybe they could like personal drawing ? Err, it's something to thinking : what could we do for them who help us ... .

yes... anything.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby 331845739494 » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 14:55

Ok, I'll see what I can do. When I get the chance, I'll call up Mr. Kripke, and see what I can see.
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby rantanplan » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 15:01

who is this kripke ???

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 01:18

he's a Writer and executive producer on Supernatural. right?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 03:27

oh ok!!

but isn't it better to contact jensen ackles directly ? Why go by the writer of supernatural ???

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 10:37

oh ok!!

but isn't it better to contact jensen ackles directly ? Why go by the writer of supernatural ???

bye!

she said that she can't
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 14:11

good luck 494! if he accepts this would be a huge deal! it means they'd be willing to work on something related to DA *cough* movie *cough*
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 19:42

she said that she can't

oh? i didn't understand that.
The official website doesn't answer ?

Jondy : yes!! more of that, he is one of the main characters, in season 2, and one of them who is busy with something else (supernatural), si if he accepts, it could be a good hope to see another mains characters in a possible movie ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby 331845739494 » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 12:04

He was trying to tell you of how I cannot contact him directly; not without Kripke's help. He is the creator, writer, part time director and executive producer of Jensen's current TV show, and a known friend of the actor. I hope he can steer me in the right direction, at the very least to getting a hold of his publicist, etc. I do have some phone/money issues at the moment, however, so I would like to know just how quickly you need this done. I think that it would be a great opportunity, so I don't want it to be dismissed or anything. I just need a time frame, so I can sort out my.. issues..

Ok?
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby rantanplan » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 14:27

i understand now.

and my personal search about jensen ackles make me thinking we can't find a mail adress for contact him, what explain why you think to kripke.

And for your phone problem, let me speak to you about VOIP ;).
Some program like voip discount permit to phone illimitate for price very low. (about 10 euros for 120 days).
And if you don't want pay, you can phone for free during some minutes (maybe about 10, i think). When your minute are empty, you can open a new account for free and phone again ;).
It can be useful when you have problem and needed to join somebody ;).

For the time we need a answer, we have no precise day, but the faster you can try that, the better it will be... . Because if he doesn't want give us his voice, we need to search somebody else... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 22. Aug 2008, 00:11

I do have some phone/money issues at the moment, however, so I would like to know just how quickly you need this done. I think that it would be a great opportunity, so I don't want it to be dismissed or anything. I just need a time frame, so I can sort out my.. issues..

as soon as you can (i'm nearly finished animating/drawing the last scene, but i still need to colour it, but i would prefere to have the voices maybe by mid september)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section