Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby hedghehog » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 17:57

ok i ren into lil trouble i dont know why everything is plugged in right but when i record a video theres no sound WTF and im sick of login in to this forum it always says invalid password while i know its valid.Anyway i been trying to figure out whats with the sound i speak directly into mic and still theres no sound and everything is adjusted good adn im like WTF is the sound
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby hedghehog » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 18:04

never mind that i got sound now but its weird like stanas voice weird and sounds like crap
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 18:31

have you thinking to check in the windows mixer if your mic is on "mute" ?

have you trying to go to the pannel config, for do some adjustment ?

For the password, the thing is sometimes simple, like the caps lock which is activate by accident. If it's not, close your browser, delete all your cookies files, and come back on the forum, for trying to log you again.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Sep 2008, 10:41

better make that IBY video also for Sketchy and Normal. I recieved a msg from Richard Gunn saying this:

"Hi Dean I got your message. I spoke to JC and he said he wouldn't be able to participate in the cartoon as he's got a lot going on presently. I read your script and while I think it's well written, it's not a project I'm going to be able to invest my time into. I wish you well with it, however, and hope that good things come of it for you. Thank you for offering me a chance to participate.

Richard
"

Too bad, better luck next time. At least we've got 1 original member.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:07

yes it's already good, but it's too very bad that they can't join us.

"he's got a lot going on presently" means that he has no free time for that, right ? i don't understand this sentence very well.
Ok for JC, But i'm surprise for RG, he had tell you he was okay before... . It's surprising he has change his opinion like this. And the time he could invest in this project is just a question of minutes... .
Still, they have choosen... . Like you say, better luck next time.. . Already good that natural' has accepted to help us, and that RG has answer you, even negatively. (And 3 original cast members heard about the project... . Not so a bad result ;) ).

bye, and 10x to have trying that :).
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:09

"he's got a lot going on presently" means that he has no free time for that, right ?

you are right

Ok for JC, But i'm surprise for RG, he had tell you he was okay before... . It's surprising he has change his opinion like this. And the time he could invest in this project is just a question of minutes... .

i think because its free. That we are not paying them

RG has answer you, even negatively. (And 3 original cast members heard about the project... . Not so a bad result )

thats true, i never thought about that.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:28

10x for confirmation about JCM's sentence.

i think because its free. That we are not paying them

yes, but he already know that, when he had accepted at the beginning. :).
Now, you could draw something for him, like a personal drawing to him with his girlfriend, or child, if he had childrens, something like that... . Now, it's right it can't be like some cash, but it's not a big work too... . Just read some sentences... .

And the cartoon can be a "advertisment" for him too, for give him a proximity to fans, cause he participes to a amator project... . I'm surprising if it's a money explanation... . But it's right that he has certainly a reason to refuse, and he has already decide, so... . Just too bad for us... . (still, if each of us give 1 $, we could pay him 1$/sentence) lol.

thats true, i never thought about that.

me too. :).

Do you think you'll keep in touch with RG ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:30

yes, but he already know that, when he had accepted at the beginning. :).

i'm not to sure... anyway

Now, you could draw something for him, like a personal drawing to him

thats a good idea. i will

still, if each of us give 1 $, we could pay him 1$/sentence) lol.

lol

Do you think you'll keep in touch with RG ?

probably not.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:49

i'm not to sure... anyway

oh ok, he had understand it's a free project just now. Err, in all cases, he has decide to not participate telling he had not time, so... We have to find somebody else... .
I think it's better to do 3 differents videos for our characters on IBY... . It's less confusing.

thats a good idea. i will

I'd tell that for the case if he had accept to participe, you could make a drawing for thanks him, liek we can't pay. But hey, propose that for thanks him to have nicely answered to our request can be good too. :).

probably not.

Except if you do a drawing for him :).
It can increase a little you contact with him. And so, you could ask him, if he had a occasion to speak about DA in a interview, to mention our amator project... . ;).

bye!

PS : it give me an idea : what do you think about to do a compete for defy jessica alba? Something showing that we do something special (i don't know what we could do for the moment), explaining we had a project for the near future, and propose directly to JA to join us for make a comment at the end of the cartoon... . The thing is we need to not speak about the cartoon, and to make her understand we don't want a big thing to her, just a little comment to her... . It's a idea about what we need to work again, if you think it's a good one, but we could do somthing like that, no? What do you thing about that? We know she had already answer to a fan video (maybe for advertise for the website, but at least, she has answer), and it's right she don't come on IBY very often, but we could try... . It can be useful to contact this guy who have do the compete about keep opening eyes, for know if he had done something special for increase his chance to be watched by JA, or if he had only a hazardeous chance... . Tell me what you think about that ;).
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:56

oh ok, he had understand it's a free project just now. Err, in all cases, he has decide to not participate telling he had not time, so... We have to find somebody else... .

hmmm, thats what i think, but i don't know

think it's better to do 3 differents videos for our characters on IBY... . It's less confusing.

yes, but we should mention the other videos in every video like in the alec video we say "and don't forget about the sketchy and normal videos"

PS : it give me an idea : what do you think about to do a compete for defy jessica alba?

well with 3 videos about da on IBY, who is runned by her husband, may be she'll hear baout it and contact us
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 17:18

thats what i think, but i don't know

??? you think wait and ask again to RG ??? I think it's better to not disturb him again :).

yes, but we should mention the other videos in every video like in the alec video we say "and don't forget about the sketchy and normal videos"

yes, it's better to speak about the another in each video... . Can permit to be more watched :).

well with 3 videos about da on IBY, who is runned by her husband, may be she'll hear baout it and contact us

Oh, but she can't understand with this video what is our project, and what we could hope to her. (She can't even know we would ask her something:) ).
More of than, there is a lot of fan vids, and she can't answer to each this vids... . More again, i don't thing a very celeb person like her, with baby and movie project will thinking to contact us just for tell "hey, if you need something, just call me :)". But if we had a way to contact her, i think it's could be good to try to ask her a (very) little participation.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Wed 24. Sep 2008, 09:17

haha problem solved i passed this important exam and now im back.Anyway in meanwhile i found a problem its not in my comp its in the earphones with mic on them they are just bit screwed up so i cant hear good trough them and of course mic is connected to them so he is not working 2.Guess ill go bother Luuno now to make that competition if he would like to.Cya

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 24. Sep 2008, 21:47

thanks hedge... 3 videos then
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 15:03

hedghe, 10x for explanation.
(if you need one, you can buy new headphone for a low cost :) ).

So luno, i think it's you the next pretender for this vids ? :P.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Tue 30. Sep 2008, 18:09

luuno said he is gonna do it when he finds time and now i have other tehnical issues.My printer is pixma ip1800 you can google it if you want to and i have li problem.I dont know hot to put Color cartridge inside it just wont fit :oops: Oh and i refuse to buy new headphones i just bought this 3 months ago

hedghehog
Transhuman

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section