Dark Angel Cartoon eyesonly broadcast at the end

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Dark Angel Cartoon eyesonly broadcast at the end

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 11. Aug 2008, 18:10

Hey guys. This topic is conserning the Dark Angel Cartoon, so don't forget to check out these following topics first:
Cartoon topic page
Dark Angel cartoon voice video

As anyone who visted the first topic from the start should know that the cartoon is going to end with a eyes only broadcast (who is going to be voiced by Darkjak). In this eyesonly broadcast, eyes only will talk about this forum, what we are standing for, our past and future efforts to continue DA and our "demands", ect... It should also be a kind of DAN propoganda which would end up being a kind of "Dark Angel Manifesto" (for those who don't know, a manifesto is a public declaration of principles, policies, or intentions, especially of a political nature)

The cartoon is an advertisment for the DAN, so it should be somthing about it. we need to say something like, we are the dark angel network, we will nexer forget, we will never give up, down with fox, Fox better listin to us or else, but we should replace "we are the dan" by "there exist the dan", like if it was logan speaking about us.

This is DANS's official statment to the world!!!! So its open for suggestments.

what do you guys think?

p.s. Remember this eyes only broadcast should be only 60 seconds, so lets not exagerate.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 11. Aug 2008, 19:46

Hmm i was thinking since a long time to figure out something like this. I could make this and show you later here so anyone can suggest and put ideas to it.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 11. Aug 2008, 19:48

if we get the script for this done, darkjak can record it.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Tue 12. Aug 2008, 02:26

i'll be thinking, I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby darkjak » Tue 12. Aug 2008, 22:30

I'd think something like:

"Do not adjust your set, this is a streaming freedom video bulletin, it cannot be stoped, it cannot be traced and it is the last free voice on the internet.
In 2001 James Camerons series Dark Angel aired for the first time, and despite winning several awards, the show got canceled by 20th century fox in 2002. Since then a growing base of fans has joined the Dark Angel Network in an attempt to bring closure on what happened after the seige of terminal city in 2021. To get us this information, two global campaigns will take place, called The Day of the Pulse and Barcode Day.
We are keeping an eye on you fox. Peace, out!"
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 13. Aug 2008, 00:42

hmmmm, i like it, but i think it needs something more, like more stuff about the DAN, it is the "DANS's official statment to the world!!!!" after all... but i like how it was composed, espcially the first part up to the part "In 2001 James Camerons series Dark Angel aired for the first time, and despite winning several awards, the show got canceled by 20th century fox in 2002.". When we start talking about DAN, we need logan to say something like. "The still growing fan base need more DA, they have found more in the eyesonly colaborators which is the Dark Angel network Fourm..." and he keeps going for a while about what we are standing for, our past and future efforts to continue DA and our "demands", ect... And the whole thing should end like "We will always stay strong in the struggle and never forget and never give up... We are keeping an eye on you FOX... you have been warned... this has been a streaming freedom bulluten via the eyesonly net and the Dark Angel network... peace out."
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby 331845739494 » Wed 13. Aug 2008, 12:25

hmmm... *ponders this thoroughly*
[center]`Freak Nation
Image[/center]
Informant

Postby hedghehog » Wed 13. Aug 2008, 20:39

So it will last exactly 60 seconds right?And im not sure about "Fox better listen to us or else" lets not treat Fox foe now just a thought.I like Darkjaks idea.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 13. Aug 2008, 23:53

So it will last exactly 60 seconds right?

well it doesn't have to be 60 exactly... remember in that episode (i think it was when they kidnaped logan, or at the begining of season2 when they say that he goes over 60s seconds when he talks about manticore) anyway, he did go over 60 seconds.

And im not sure about "Fox better listen to us or else" lets not treat Fox foe now just a thought.

yeah, lets wait another 6 years and then start to threat... it doesn't have to be that harsh, but it has to be in that tone.

I like Darkjaks idea.

i love his first part as i said, but we need to make it sound like Logan talks about DAN as an "agency" helping the eyesonly informant net, plus this is our manifesto, so we have explain more about DAN, and not PRESUME that everybody know who and what we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 14. Aug 2008, 11:55

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:plus this is our manifesto, so we have explain more about DAN, and not PRESUME that everybody know who and what we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that, it's important i think that the people who see this don't think there are just a some crazy young fans who did this. They should know that this all is a serious project.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 14. Aug 2008, 12:20

crazy young fans who did this

not that i'm not a crazy young fan, but i'm part of a bigger picture. We have to assume that who is watching doesn't know what the DAN is
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 17. Aug 2008, 15:14

i think we must speak about the official pool that we win, the bcd, explain what is DAN, speak about our petition... .
There is a time we think to wend a letter to james cameron. What about that ? Maybe we can mention that too.

tell something like "there is a show called DA which related the life of a genetically enhanced soldiers called max (explained fastly who she is).... . And tell that in the end, there is no a real end. So since this time, there exist the DAN, wich regroup every fans who hope again a continuation. This network has created the cartoon that you watch now for tell you that they are already do a good progress, with there BCD (explain what is it), they organise too a domonstration, have win a official pool's fox... . and they'll never give up. Together, and from a lot of several different country in the world, they stay strong in struggle, and are disposed to accomodate every persons who want join them, for try to touch the common da fan's aim.
By this cartoon, the DAN hope to have convinced you to join the fight, and showing that fans are not finishing with DA.
Never forget that the thing is to never give up.
peace out.

Of course, this example need to be worked a lot, but I think we need to be presented, and to present the show, too.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 12:08

"there is a show called DA which related the life of a genetically enhanced soldiers called max (explained fastly who she is).... . And tell that in the end, there is no a real end.

we don't have to explain what dark angel is, i really like what darkjak said:
In 2001 James Camerons series Dark Angel aired for the first time, and despite winning several awards, the show got canceled by 20th century fox in 2002.

but we can mention that there is no real end to it.

So since this time, there exist the DAN, wich regroup every fans who hope again a continuation.

i like this

Together, and from a lot of several different country in the world, they stay strong in struggle, and are disposed to accomodate every persons who want join them, for try to touch the common da fan's aim.

very important. We should emphisize all the different countries that members are from (may be Saahm can check?)

By this cartoon, the DAN hope to have convinced you to join the fight, and showing that fans are not finishing with DA.
Never forget that the thing is to never give up.

yes, very important to.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 15:11

We should emphisize all the different countries that members are from (may be Saahm can check?)

If he has no time, we should creat a topic where we post all our country. (the best will be to have the possibility to edit the same post for do the list... Saahms could creat a part with that rules, just for the occasion, it will less work than check all account).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 15:15

hmmmm, good idea. like part of the introduce yourself page or something. I don't know how it all works but probably saahm can easly check.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Next

Return to Protest Section