Dark Angel Cartoon eyesonly broadcast at the end

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 00:12

About your proposition, i've a little detail : our cartoon is like the show : it happens in seattle. So maybe "the last voice on the internet" could stay "the last voice on this city", no ? Or you prefer keep internet for add a little reality in the cartoon for watchers... .

hmmm, may be... I used internet (and even darkjak did) because it on the web and not tv, but we can make it as if its on tv, so we can change it. It doesn't really matter to me.

Maybe it could be good to give detail about the pool like the 84 % or the fact that we beat "x file", which a new movie is waiting after so many years... .

yeah, we could say "Dark Angel is still a favourit amougst fans as it is still winning FOX polls, beating shows like x files and firefly, that already have their own movie."

And rather than tell exactly "37 differents countries" tell "about 40 countrys". In an approximation, so it's correct, and 40... . it's a good number

ok

about the time. I'll try to make it shorter.

------------edit--------------------

This is my new version, i did take away about 5 seconds but thats about all i can do. May be Darkjak can record this and see how long it will take:

"Do not attempt to adjust your set. This is a Streaming Freedom Video bulletin. The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds. It cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped and it is the only free voice left in the city.

In 2001 the James Cameron series Dark Angel aired for the first time, and despite winning several awards, the show got canceled by 20th century fox after just 2 seasons. Dark Angel is still a favourit amougst fans as it is still winning FOX polls, beating shows like x files and firefly, that already have their own movie. There is an ever growing fan base, all still looking for closure 6 years after it was cancelled. The fans try to seak this closure in the Dark Angel network Fourm. This forum aims to regroup and unite fans from all over the world, that includes over 40 different countries, to take actions for a continuation of Dark Angel. Such past actions include The Barcode day, also future actions are being formulated. Jessica Alba's recent hope for a movie has fuiled fan's hopes. The Dark Angel network will always stay strong in the struggle, never forget and never give up... We are keeping an eye on you FOX, you have been warned...

this has been a streaming freedom bulluten via the eyesonly net and the Dark Angel network... peace out."
Last edited by gtf_dean_fenech on Thu 21. Aug 2008, 00:35, edited 2 times in total.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 00:54

For "city"/"internet", it's not really important, so like you want.

And i like your last example. Insist on the fact that we beat show like x file, which have already 2 movies, seems good for me :).

But you have totally forgive the thing "DAN collaborator to eyes only" ? :).

And for the change voice program, are you ok, now ?

bye!

PS: oh, i see "eyesonly net and DAN", ok ok :).
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 00:57

And for the change voice program, are you ok, now ?

Darkjak can do a VERY good Logan (english voice)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 02:02

i'm sure about that :).

your msn explanation was very clear, the progrm that you search was for alec, not for ogan's voice.
Sorry for the misunderstandind :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 14:40

wait, why can't he do the broadcast since he is logan? or do you want a new voice?
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 14:43

darkjak will do the broadcast like he is logan, yes. :).

The only missing voice is alec, and 494 works on that for try to contact jensen ackles. If she can't do that, we'll do a iby compete for find somebody who could speak like alec :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:36

Ok, I know this doesn’t matter really, but just for a nice finishing touch how about when you go to say “It will last exactly 60 seconds...” how about instead of 60 the actual time the video takes? I don’t know its that’s a bit to exact, but it’s just a little idea. Oh, and just to say everything looks great.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:38

its about 64 secs or something
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:43

Oh well it was just an idea. I though it would be nice.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:46

its hard to make it 60 secs... 64 is good enough
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:52

No, what I mean is instead of “The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds.” The cable hack will last exactly 64 seconds.” Or however long it lasts. It was just a finishing touch – I thought it would be nice. It’s up to you, just an idea.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:54

nah... thats not right... changing dogma
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:56

I'm lost.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 20:59

dog·ma (dôgm, dg-)
n. pl. dog·mas or dog·ma·ta (-m-t)
1. A doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and faith, set forth in an authoritative manner by a church.
2. An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.

the whole “The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds.” is DA dogma
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 21:04

Ok, it was just an idea. Just tryna help.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section