Dark Angel Cartoon eyesonly broadcast at the end

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 22:38

you don't have to apolagise. as you'll find out people on the internet don't alway agree
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby xXfillyfoalXx » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 23:01

Yes, I know, lol.
I was just trying to put a suggestion forward. Trust me I’m used to people disagreeing with me. :D It was an idea, that’s all.
Peace.
xXfillyfoalXx
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 00:53

Logan always said sixty seconds , but as White's people did say in 'She Aint Heavy' ( In that evil episode where Logan's hack should not be traced by White since I'm sure Renfro would have tried tracing Logan with much scarier people and tech) sometimes he likes to stay on for a few seconds over.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 01:11

sometimes he likes to stay on for a few seconds over.

exactly, that was my point a few posts back
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 02:31

Cool- it was never more than a few seconds over too- too bad it would be illegal to really do something like that to advertise DA. Not to mention even if we got the networks permission to place such an ad- :fox: would sue us and them.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby X5454 » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 12:05

Haha, that was exactely the topic i've talked about with a friend of mine via i-Chat.^^ He said, that it would be hard to hack into Fox system because he doesn't know where the servers stand and what kind of upload feature they use. Of course, it would be possible, but fully illegal.^^
At least, he said, that he'd try to do it anyway, if I get him a real Hypnotoad (the one from futurama)Image Could be hard to find one.^^
X5454
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 15:00

I wanted to do it but my hacking skills are medicore and I kinda draw the line at illegal and not exactly the right thing to do- Logan did what he did to show people what was really happening- that's what we need for out modern times- our own Eyes Only.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 15:22

if you have 64 seconds, and you want 60, i think you can accelerate the sound track for win just 4 seconds, and maybe on a duration of 1mn, the acceleration will not be audible.

and i'm for keep the original sentence "cable will hack for 60 seconds", not 64. ti's better like that, i find.
(but thanks filly, to try to help with ideas! :). it's good to your part, continue! :) ).

allison : logan stay a few seconds over, only when he speak about transgenics :).
if not, he respects the time of 60 seconds.

and we don't need to hack the fox! :D.
Even if we could do that, we have another way to advertise about our works :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Previous

Return to Protest Section