The best funstuff in the world (dean fenech)

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

The best funstuff in the world (dean fenech)

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 15:49

Well everybody has been posting their fun stuff here, some more enthusiastically than appropriate *wink* -_^
All jokes aside i do have some things and would like to share them with all of you.

First I hope you all know about my deviant art site, and all my work on it concerning Dark Angel, the Barcode day and our little network here. If you haven't, then what are you doing here? GO SEE THEM AND COMMENT PLZ. I know some of you have already done this, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Don't know where? i'll just lend you my map and a compuss and this link should come in handy http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart.com/

I have also made some Avatars. I use to use them for msn, here they are down below. I give permission to all of you to use them here and on other websites and also msn and stuff like that, in fact i'll be honoured.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image [img]

I haven't done any fanfics but i'm interested in doing a DA comic some day. May be :)
Last edited by gtf_dean_fenech on Thu 27. Sep 2007, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Laura » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 16:12

Hey all this is sooooo cool :D
We all love Max hehe!!!

I especially like the avatar number 3, but they're all great ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Re: The best funstuff in the world

Postby jondy09 » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 18:18

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:Well everybody has been posting their fun stuff here, some more enthusiastically than appropriate *wink* -_^

:lol: :oops: :P

I like you icons! I'll look at your deviant art, I promise! I visited before!
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 18:45

dean, can i call you joshua? lol.

good good good... . maybe a day, i will decide myself to use a avatar on this board! lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 19:07

ok then ill use them on some websites and make you proud ^^
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 26. Sep 2007, 19:25

Hey good work :D looks damn fine dean.
And a DA comic would be awesome. Your drawing style is great ;)

*thread moved into the fanart section*
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 00:36

Now trying to respond to everyone... Thanks for all your wonderful comments, it really means a lot to me. Rantanplan, you can call me what ever you like and that conotation is actually interesting as Joshua was the residant artist at terminal city, then what does that make me? hedghehog, don't make me proud, make DAN proud (and me too). Saahm, you always have the right words at the right time, (btw i sent you a few pm, get back to me when ever you can) and thanks for moving this to fanart section.

Now I just finished updating my deviant art site, by means of re-editing and re-writting the "artist's comments" of all the DA work i did, explaining the t-shirts they were made for, why i made them, how we came up with the ideas, their slogans, other pics relatd to them and so on, so who ever wasn't part of the creation process and doen't have the time or dosn't want to read the creation process in the Barcode day t-shirt and banner thread we did, you can read them under each picture.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 01:36

What am I chopped liver?

Anyway... I went and looked! I've already seen a lot of them from the T-shirts and as I said, I've visited before, my fav was the Lydecker lecturing them and the freak flag! Great job!
Last edited by jondy09 on Thu 27. Sep 2007, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby moonlitestar » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 02:08

hehe nice works! i think ive already commented on your deviant art works. :)
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Arcadio.Rosacroce » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 10:23

Wonderful :suprised: !!!
Arcadio.Rosacroce
Sector Cop

Postby hedghehog » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 12:34

Yeah ill make DAN proud in the way i can (and you 2)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 16:23

What am I chopped liver?

you're comment was self expanatory and you needed no for a comment. But Thanks anyway. Thanks moonlitestar for your comments too. Grazzie tanto Arcadio.Rosacroce per i tuoi commenti. And last but not least hedghehog i bet you will.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 19:13

joshua is a artist's name at terminal city, it's why i was tell it lol.

impresionnant to know that you're learn by yourself! :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 20:57

Yes rantanplan, i understood you
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Thu 27. Sep 2007, 22:04

Ok, I guess I can live with that.... :wink:
NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Next

Return to Fanstuff