The best funstuff in the world (dean fenech)

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 16:45

well about 3 more Jay and Silent Bob one's that is... then i'm gonna do a terminator/DA one for darkjak
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 19. Dec 2007, 01:57

this is a new one i uploaded just now... http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart. ... c-72442367

and as usual we have Rantanplan's French translation:

"Regardez dans le ciel! C'est un oiseau! C'est un avion! ... C'est Jay et Silent Bob?"

Il s'agit d'un "spécial" Jay & Bob travail. Il est effectivement Jay et Silent Bob dans la bande dessinée superhéros, Bluntman and Chronic, Pour lesquelles Jay et Silent Bob ont été la source d'inspiration pour (comme on le voit dans Chasing Amy, Jay & Bob contre-attaquent et leur propre série de bande dessinée).

This work was inspired by a Mallrats promotional photo of Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith as Jay and Silent Bob ( http://img182.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _440lo.jpg ) Cela m'a rappelé immédiatement dans Superman ... Quand il a besoin de se transformer en surhomme et déchire ouvert sa chemise pour montrer la S ( http://www.capedwonder.com/images/pictu ... 007-wp.jpg ), Il m'a donné l'idée d'unir ces 2 idées. Ensuite, j'ai pensé qu'il serait sympa si je l'ai fait ala, une bande dessinée couvrir. Ainsi que l'explique le titre (ne demandez pas pourquoi j'ai mis dans le New Adventures ... il sonnait juste bien). C'est tout ...
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Wed 19. Dec 2007, 19:07

HAHAHA blunt man and chronic :löl: :laugh:
you should start postin Croatian translation(i dont really need it but still^^just for laugs)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 19. Dec 2007, 19:09

the only way i'm translating this because i have a crappy webtranslater that does the work for me
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 21. Dec 2007, 21:47

So my next work is a Dark Angel one. It is for Darkjak's Dark Angel vs Terminator movie.

http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart. ... r-72647014

and as usual, your translation Monsieur Rantanplan (sorry no Croatian hedghehog)
Eh bien celle-ci a été faite pour mon ami de la Darkjak Dark Angel Network. Il a fait un Dark Angel vs Terminator film et comme un grand fan des 2 chefs d'œuvre de James Cameron, je lui proposé de faire un morceau sur le film.

Donc, c'est ce que vous voyez au fond d'elle. Max (Jessica Alba) vs le T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger). C'est un travail simple avec un simple fond ... Mais bon, j'aime ça.

"Hasta la vista, baby!"
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Sat 22. Dec 2007, 10:57

hahahaha they both look so funny :laugh: (but why are their shadows so long :dunno: :löl: )
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sat 22. Dec 2007, 14:42

good job, again, dean!

but i don't see the subject of dragon ball, in your drawing :).

and yes hedge, the translation of dean is a really nice idea, but sometime, the translator give something really laughing! :).
(maybe like me when i try to speak english lol).

and ohh! a new DA!!
it was so long, i miss it!! :).

thanks for that! it look like a post film.. .. you add the name of actor, and it's perfect :).

and i like long shadows : it seems for tell they are both really strong, important... . don't know tell exactly in english but i think you understand what i mean :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 23. Dec 2007, 01:26

so, the one Jay and silent bob wtf, i used the background in the box the same way it is in the dradonball comic books (its like the example i used), my friend is another dragonball fan and he recognized it without reading the comments.

maybe like me when i try to speak english lol

no comment... too much jokes...

and i like long shadows : it seems for tell they are both really strong, important... . don't know tell exactly in english but i think you understand what i mean :).

thats one reason, the other reason is that gives the picture an impression of depth.

thanks for that! it look like a post film.. .. you add the name of actor, and it's perfect :).

thats a good idea, i will do that and see how it comes out.

(see now i'm writing as much as you rantanplan... its contagous)

[glow=red]---------edit---------
I took your suggestion Rantanplan... check out the new version.[/glow]
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby darkjak » Fri 28. Dec 2007, 13:46

Nice with the DA vs. T poster.

When were you gonna start with the DA:S3 game one?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 29. Dec 2007, 21:16

Great, hope you liked it, and hope its what you had in mind, also i hope you liked the sujestions i left you about your DA sv. T movie i left you in your funstuff page.

Well with the DA:S3 game one, i don't really know. I'm gonna do a short comic book after my exams (in 3 weeks) and that could keep me a while, so i don't really know. You're not in a hurry for it arn't you?

Now I decided to do a final (hopfully) Kevin Smith orientated piece and here is the link for you guys to be suprised and marveled -> http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart. ... s-73270334 . As usual here we have Rantanplan's French Translation:
J'ai donc décidé de faire un autre greffiers. Vous avez Dante et Randal, l'ultime QuickStop commis à l'épicerie. Je l'ai fait en noir et blanc à cause du film et aussi, il semble que les gens ont vraiment aimé mes autres en noir et blanc venu. Je n'ai pas passer trop de temps sur celui-ci. L'arrière-plan était expérimental, et nous verrons ce que vous en pensez.

Après celle-ci je pourrais faire une autre influencée par celle-ci, mais pas d'un commis ou Kevin Smith, je vais rester en contact

P.S. Essayer de voir ce que Randal la bande dessinée est
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby darkjak » Sat 29. Dec 2007, 21:31

Not at all, I'm just dying to see your vision of it...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 29. Dec 2007, 21:33

oh ok, don't worry i'll do it FOR SURE, but not at the moment,
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 30. Dec 2007, 04:14

no comment... too much jokes...

lool 10x dean! :(. ;).

thats one reason, the other reason is that gives the picture an impression of depth.

good idea! i had not think about that, but it's right :).
eyes receved things that spirit don't analyse (i'm poet too :) ).

don't worry about writing... sure i'll be always on top lol.

it's good looking, like this, i find :).
(and you speak about me, great! i'm famous now! :).

and yes, in black and white too, like the last, it's right.
i'm forced too thinking to sincity when i see that :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 30. Dec 2007, 13:40

good idea! i had not think about that, but it's right :).
eyes receved things that spirit don't analyse (i'm poet too

yes, optical illusion

(and you speak about me, great! i'm famous now!

"give credit when credit is due"

so i hope you understand even better with the translations rantanplan (i think you have because you haven't asked me to translate :) ) and now i hope you'll go see the Kevin Smith movies.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 24. Jan 2008, 14:50

just to tell everyone that i added a new deviation... http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart. ... r-75458102
its going to be a while till you se another one cause i'm in exam mode at the moment.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fanstuff