DARK ANGEL RP!

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

DARK ANGEL RP!

Postby DFC » Thu 23. Apr 2009, 13:29

[align=center]Image

[font=Georgia]THAT WAS THEN![/font]
    In the year 2019, Max Guevera and her band of rag-tag friends did the unthinkable and rebelled against the government, and the world. They created Terminal City, and made their very own Freak Nation. Max and Alec ran the city as well as they could. Slowly things began to change, Max's relationship with Logan fell to pieces, and he refused to continue helping Terminal City. Alec and Max's relationship reached new dynamics, ones that Max couldn't stand. She pushed him away, and he left. Max continued to run Terminal City alone, until one day her leadership skills were called out. After a long drawn out debate, and argument, she was pushed out of her place as leader, and also left Terminal City.
[font=Georgia]BABY IT’S FALLING APART![/font]
    Fast forward almost ten years later. The year is 2028, Max is still working her job at Jam Pony unhappy and bitter about her past, she's turned back to her old ways. She gets a sudden call from Logan Cale, the very man who deserted her ten years earlier. There's a new problem on the horizon, Logan has news of the rebuilding of Manticore, not only that, but there are already some escapees. They're smarter, faster, better designed than the X5's, and it seems like the past is reliving itself, only this time, everyone's prepared. Max needs to get the help of everyone, Logan, Alec, Terminal City, before it’s too late and they’re hunted once again. This is how the world looks when its Post Blue.
[/align]
DFC
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 25. Apr 2009, 00:40

No thanks - one I run a DA group already and secondly I am this huge in character person- and just the sound of Logan sounds like one of those horible M/A fics were Logan becomes a little stalker- now while this may not be true- the fact is Logan would never walk out on people who needed help. Even if he and Max fell apart.

But good luck with your group.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Jay » Sat 25. Apr 2009, 08:53

I agree with Alison, any thing relating to a Max and Alec relationship puts me way off.

Good luck though there are lots of people who think different!
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 25. Apr 2009, 09:26

It's not so much the M/A which I have learnt to deal with more like how this rpg has Logan... I 'try' to be open.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Jay » Sat 25. Apr 2009, 10:59

I don't :mrgreen: maybe I should, heh. I dunno I guess I just like Dark Angel how it is, well was.

any way as not to totally hijack this thread, how do these RP or groups like this work ?
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 26. Apr 2009, 05:36

Depends on the group- I run my DA group through Yahoo!Groups. Multiple players playing one or more characters all working in this story/game format.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 26. Apr 2009, 13:01

I agree with Alison, any thing relating to a Max and Alec relationship puts me way off.

here here
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 26. Apr 2009, 16:28

I think this reaction by a lot of actual DA fans comes from all the crap that has come from the whole Jensen Ackles fanbase towards DA- the MA fics used to be much more tolerable but as of late all of it has moved from character bashing to straight out character assasination.

I think the healthiest philosophy when it comes to fics and on topic RPGs as long as all characters are respected and kept in character ( which Logan in this rpg is obviously not) is to respect the fans/writers behind them- they are doing more than many JA fans out there for Dark Angel.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Return to Fanstuff