Hello from new fan

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

Hello from new fan

Postby Tess@ » Sun 3. Jan 2010, 16:09

Hello, all darkangel fans)) Let me introduce myself. My name is Dasha, I am from Ukraine.
I am working at the chemist, and besides, study at university part-time.
I saw the Dark angel at first 8 years ago, when I was a schoolgirl. It make me crazy, and through years my love to Max did not die away. It was my childish dream to find the DVD with show, but it was impossible…. I bought it 2 month ago, and so happy *and so sick of it*!!!
Memories…Dark Angel was a main reason, why I entered medical college…not to genetic department (there were not that), but to the pharmaceutical. So it changed my life… And do not regret about it. Phrases from a serial I have been using in a daily life))) Dark Angel is truly best show forever!!! Max and Logan is the best couple for me, I even envy them a little ^___^
And hope, they both will be together someday, someway…without this stupid virus :roll:
I was shocked, when have learnt, that they actually were pair, and have then broken off relations((( Only in my dreams…*secret wish)))*
Its cool to be among the same fans as well as I:))))) You have a wonderful site :D :nation:
P.S. Sorry for my bad English((((
I'll face it cause it's the heart of everything
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Re: Hello from new fan

Postby Laura » Mon 4. Jan 2010, 02:03

Welcome among us Dasha!!!
Hope you'll like the forum :wink:

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 4. Jan 2010, 03:43

Welcome to the DAN Dasha.

I got into Dark Angel very early on in high school and I so get it making you crazy. When I got the DVDs I watched them so many times I can still quote the episodes. It changed me too- I used to be so timid- unable to stand up and fight for what I believed in and in taught me to do so- it also taught me I love to write.

Max and Logan are so perfect for each other aren't they!!

Oh and if you want to vent at FOX- this emoticon :fox: makes it all good.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Tess@ » Tue 5. Jan 2010, 22:46

So, this smile is very popular))), okey, :fox:
My computer will swear on DVD-disc soon... :lol: I have already lose a count, how often i look it . Dark angel like a drug dependence, 3-4 days without it - and I begin to suffer, damn it!! There are no treatment from this disease, only much time... :roll:
Syndrome of abolition is so terrible! I am reading fanfics now and feeling little better)))
The books of Max Allan Collins are good !!! Happy ending, as I like :oops: :P
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 6. Jan 2010, 09:53

Are you using a different DVD region- because if you have a normal dvd player you can just unlock that and watch them all the time- if you mean wear out the player... that's funny.

My addiction to Dark Angel is much worse - so much so I write fanfic as seen by signature below and must contantly reference... and there is I agree no cure. But I don't want to be fixed and if loving Dark Angel is wrong I don't wanna be right. I'm a DA :freak: and proud of it!

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby tim1990 » Wed 6. Jan 2010, 21:53

welcome to the network
tim1990
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Serenity » Thu 7. Jan 2010, 08:02

Welcome to the family
:group:
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby Tess@ » Thu 7. Jan 2010, 10:23

Maybe, I have wrote something wrong – I don’t understand….so.. I mean if my computer was human being, it would become crazy as I am, ha-ha
I have DVD-player, but not not using it(((( My parents use it…always. I watch DA on computer. Besides, I have converted some episodes to 3gp-format and transfered to phone. DA will be with me everywhere and forever! :yo:
Serenity, tim1990, thanks
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 8. Jan 2010, 01:11

I swear sometime's computers have personalities- what region are your Dark Angel DVDs and what region is your computer's DVD drive?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Tess@ » Thu 25. Feb 2010, 23:07

Allison Lightning, It`s all okey with regions, they are compatible; the thing is that quality of disc is not good enough
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 1. Mar 2010, 03:25

That doesn't sound right- it just sounds like there's something with the DVD codec on you computer- the code that let's it play DVDs... does it let you play the DVDs from other shows and such?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Tess@ » Mon 1. Mar 2010, 17:10

I have downloaded a new pack of codecs on my computer - so, its allright, it let me play alot of my DVDs, such as The Lost World, 4400, Live concerts of Nightwish and so on...
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor