I'm here again^^

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

I'm here again^^

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 01:48

hello to everyone!!!!!!

after a [long] time being out of this page, I can say that the angel has returned!!!! ^^

I'm glad to be here again...

I missed you :( all the crazy-things and stuff... hahaha

have a great hug^^

P.S: OMG... more than 1000 posts since the last time.... xD

great work :lol:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 04:50

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your post on the game and I thought, "OMG, *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* is back!" So where were you? *HUGS* lol, when was the last time you were around? lol, yea, all that crazy stuff! we are all DA-fanatics after all! And we won't be leaving DAN anytime soon, RIGHT?
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby hedghehog » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 11:06

IM SO GLAD after talking to you the last time i wondered what happened IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK,i hope it was nothing serious,anyway its been 2 long babygirl :group2: welcome back
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 15:26

the last time?? I think... 2 months ago :|

but I'm here now^^ DAN is like a drug: you can't leave :nation:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 19:03

yap its like an addiction :prost: i wonder if ill ever get tired of it(hope not) so whats new angel what you been doin all this time(i know you have lots of posts 2 read :lol2: )
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 20:10

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see. Crazy stuff? what crazy stuff?? If you're looking for crazy stuff you will not find it here, we take our jokes very seriously.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sat 17. Nov 2007, 22:01

I was busy with all the school-stuff since September. before that, my internet went on holidays... since... I guess June :( the rest of summer I hadn't got internet, and the times that I connected, it was in cyber and in friend's house :wink:

this week I have my end-of-term exams, and I'll try to be here too :wink: thanks for the greetings^^

*hug&kisses* :flower:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 02:08

welcome back *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* good to see you again after a while.been wondering where you went off to
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 02:56

lol, dean!!!

And yes, it is an addiction!!!

AND, we are NOT ALLOWED to let DA fandom die! :)
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 14:26

lool so good reading to you!!!

and welcome in your house!! very glad to see you here again... .

hope see fastly some of your news vids about DA (hosted on youtube, obligatory, for f*** them :p ).

and good luck for your exams ;).

bye!

ps : 1000 post for 2 months. it meanss 18 posts for one days... . It's not a bad score, for the numbers of actives members ;).
rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 16:51

Welcome back *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*!! :D
I'm glad to see you back!

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby hedghehog » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 17:18

*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* wrote:I was busy with all the school-stuff since September. before that, my internet went on holidays... since... I guess June :( the rest of summer I hadn't got internet, and the times that I connected, it was in cyber and in friend's house :wink:

this week I have my end-of-term exams, and I'll try to be here too :wink: thanks for the greetings^^

*hug&kisses* :flower:

poor angel the school crushed her well your OK now right :P
BTW i got big exams 2 in a row this week and i had 2 in a row last week so ill be busy :| im so exhausted but hey i guess ill be ok

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 18:00

good luck to you too :).

Hope each of us will obtain his year ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 18:07

YEAH GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 19. Nov 2007, 00:58

i've got some big ones in febuary the i got my final university ones in May, now THOSE are big ones :wallbash:
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Next

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor