Dark Angel anyone????

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

Dark Angel anyone????

Postby shmtw » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 22:03

So after watching through both seasons and reading the books I decided to bless you folks with my grace.

I start of with a little story...
So recently I moved to my new home, when packing up my things I stumbled across a piece of paper I´ve written years ago. It was full of movie quotes and there was this one quote which I couldnt remember where I had taken it from. One fine day months later I had some kind of weird brain connection thingy and dark angel popped up in my mind. Needless to say I had to make sure and bought the DVD´s. "World will still be broken in the morning" was it btw just in case you wonder, one of the rare things which sounded cooler in german.

I watched the first season in 3 days which smells like record considering I was working 8 hours every day. Amazing stuff. Then it was time for the 2nd season... what a letdown. Books were even worse.

Now this has probably been disgust to death but after you know how everything turns out I think this series should have ended after first season. In the last episode you basically get an alternative ending which I´m more or less fine with atleast if they cut out the ridiculous sex scene.

One last thing is the fanfiction stuff worth checking out, feel free to direct me to some good stuff

bye
shmtw
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 22:23

Welcome on Board shmtw :D nice to meet you

*moved to introduce yourself*
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 18. Aug 2008, 22:48

welcome here!

you can find a topic for a debat for the 2 season,s if you want.
For fanfics, some of us write one, if you prefer, you have virtualdarkangel... .

have fun here!!

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 02:14

welcome!
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 11:14

hey welcome, look around, read past topics and catch up on whats been going on, if you love reading then theres ALOT of topics to be consumed, respond where you like
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Welcome!

Postby Serenity » Wed 20. Aug 2008, 20:14

Welcome to the family :group:
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby Laura » Thu 21. Aug 2008, 18:20

Welcome shmtw :D

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor