Hello

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

Hello

Postby SSS » Thu 25. Sep 2008, 00:59

Hey I'm new here. I've watched Dark Angel since it first aired on FOX, and just finished watching the show the other night for a third time with my roommates who hadn't seen it before. So now whenever I say "Pretty whack" they know what I mean. :P

I attended a tribute to Stan Winston during SIGGRAPH in LA this year, and James Cameron spoke. I almost yelled out "Dark Angel!!!" but it would've been inappropriate considering the nature of the speaking. I so wish I could have talked to him before or after he spoke. :(
SSS
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 25. Sep 2008, 19:14

Hi, welcome to the Dark Angel network. hope you find what you were looking for here. Read up on what we have been doing, there are many interesting topics and what our plans are to get a DA movie made.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 15:09

hello SSS.

Welcome here! good to see another new members almost each time i come on the forum.
Good too to initiate your roomates to DA. they have like the show ?

and what do you think exactly? You could maybe have a chance to meet james cameron this year ? If it is, you MUST absolutely speak to him about us :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sun 5. Oct 2008, 10:44

Welcome among us SSS :D
Hope you'll like it here ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby jondy09 » Thu 16. Oct 2008, 19:06

welcome
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 16. Oct 2008, 20:13

ups iam late :oops: Welcome on Board SSS :D

:danboard:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor