New girl in town

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

Re: New girl in town

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 29. Sep 2009, 02:49

I found the show riveting early but it was either before September in 2002 when I was still thirteen or after the fact it was on 9.30 or 10.30- that got me told I couldn't stay up and watch it on a school night- and I caught as much of Season One as I could... the Australian promo for 'Prodigy' actually made it look like Lydecker found out it was Max.

So like you I caught all of season two. And sometime during then, researching on the web I managed to find a DA's renewed article first- followed by the cancellation one. Me I was always into things like the Pretender, and Secret World of Alex Mack as a kid- so it was everything I'd ever looked for in a book/show.

I found the relationship between Max and Logan to be the first on screen relationship I really cared about. And I loved how confidant Max was. And ironically while waiting for Season One to replay the only episode I had on tape was AJBAC.

Logan is such a complex, built up character... that in most other sci fi shows you wouldn't see the a male character who is the supporting main lead, to the female lead. It's why I love writing him. And one of my favorite early scenes is the one where Logan hacked in the radio chatter- messed with them long enough for Max to get away, Lydecker realizes it and when he asks who was doing it- Logan just smiled and pressed static.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor