Max is PREGNANT!!!!!

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

Max is PREGNANT!!!!!

Postby MaximuM » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 09:20

Just look it up online....Max and I are expecting our first child in late spring/early summer.

This sucks.
Forever Eyes....Dark. Somebody's Angel...
MaximuM
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 10:09

lol more like Jessica and cash warren,anyway,yeah its got articles all over the internet about that,it sucks :( :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: alot of guys wont be happy about the news of her pregnancy.congratulations Jessica :prost:
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby MaximuM » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 10:49

Max Guevara\X5 452 wrote: alot of guys wont be happy about the news of her pregnancy.congratulations Jessica

*Sigh....*

I've been distraught ever since I found out. I don't think I'll ever be the same.
Forever Eyes....Dark. Somebody's Angel...
MaximuM
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby moonlitestar » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 11:56

lol I found out because somone posted it on one of my FAN VIDEOS lol...what a way to find out...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby hedghehog » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 13:01

yeah i all ready heard of it but don't know if its confirmed,lucky Jess and Cash the baby is a blessing(or maybe it wasn't planed LOL)wish them all the best
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 00:52

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday.

Alba has also starred in Sin City and the recent Awake. Her upcoming films are The Eye and The Love Guru.

Before the pregnancy announcement, she said she was in talks to make her Broadway premiere this summer in a revival of playwright David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow.

source: people.com

Look like it is true :prost: so i hope everything is getting well and iam happy to hear that, can't wait to see her with a sweet baby. Guess she'll be a great mum :D
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Laura » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 13:29

Yeah! I wish her all the best! I know she loves children so I'm sure she'll be very happy :D
Congratulations :D

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby darkjak » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 17:16

Kinda weird that she's getting a kid. I thought that she was really careful about her carreer and all.
But I wish her the best. Seems like a mature decision.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby jondy09 » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 01:43

WOW, i didn't now that!! :shock:
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 06:12

lol has anybody seen this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQmRLFqIhOI
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby Laura » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 21:14

OMG poor guy :lol:
I hope there aren't too many men thinking like him right now :roll:

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 00:26

she was break there relation ship, and now, they have a child ? so i hope for the baby they are good between us, now :).

i have read something they have look for buy some baby articles too... . But nothing is sure... .
Err, it's not concerning her carrier, so... . it's not our occupation... . Still, happy to know that... . :D.

and maximum : i think when you tell "max", you want say JA lol.
Because if you know really MAX, tell her that i know some fans which wait for her since err, 5 years lol.

she's more in late than when sh's worked at jampony lol.

bye!

ps : i thik the boy on the video is more crazy than me, dean, hedghe, and jondy and mls all together lol. But i think he speak about DA.. . Maybe we must post a link of the network ?
rantanplan
X2

Return to Offtopic