I had a dream last night.....

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

I had a dream last night.....

Postby MaximuM » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 08:24

So last night, I was sleeping like most people do. And I had a dream about nothing other than Dark Angel....

All I remember is Logan and I were trying to escape from Ames White and his cronies. I was actually myself, but I was playing the role of Alec, if that makes any sense.

However, after Logan and I escaped, I met up with Max. She and I embraced and kissed, right in front of Logan. Then I woke up.

I would love to have that dream over and over and over and over again....

Anyone else ever have a D.A. dream?
Forever Eyes....Dark. Somebody's Angel...
MaximuM
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby darkjak » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 11:13

I once dreamt I was in a helicopter crash, where the chopper crashed into the snow. I grabbed my gun, the same kind I used in my military service days, and then a firefight began between myself and MANTICORE SPECIAL OPS! On snowmobiles and everything!

Your dream is messed up from my point of view, since I'm a M/L fan...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 13:02

Your dream is messed up from my point of view, since I'm a M/L fan...

rock on dude.

i had one once, but i can't rember it well, i think i was one of the 12 that escaped and i met up with Max...
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby cazpotato » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 16:14

All my dreams are ever about are me killing people, people trying to kill me and some oncoming war with the grinding wheels of the Great Machine. WW3.

For the last 6+ months... all my dreams.. every day..
cazpotato
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 16:27

wow cazpotato, you've got issues!! You better see some one about all this anger you've got, or you're gonna end up like one of those kids at school who just go berserk and shot a buch of other kids. I'm scared even to respond back to one of posts!!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 18:02

well i dream DA to,but its about me escaping with one of 12 kids and its cold(because kids wear just those lil shirts or whatever)and im being chased but not for long,i get away and walk around the forest,sometimes i find a town a hide from people and hide in abandoned house and......well thats it,nothing more just escape and evade,and then laying low.Thats it,not really exciting.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby cazpotato » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 20:20

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:wow cazpotato, you've got issues!! You better see some one about all this anger you've got, or you're gonna end up like one of those kids at school who just go berserk and shot a buch of other kids. I'm scared even to respond back to one of posts!!

Eheheh... I've handled worse..
cazpotato
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 23:16

wow, i don't even want to know
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby cazpotato » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 23:40

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:wow, i don't even want to know

A wise choice. :|
cazpotato
Manticore Soldier

Postby moonlitestar » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 01:13

I"m sure I've had DA dreams before...but it's been so long. I had more when the series ended. Now, not so much. I have plenty of chase dreams though...and never know who's exactly after me...

I think if I dreamed about DA though, it'd probably relate to manticore as well. -shrugs- really don't remember anymore though...unfortunately.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Serenity » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 07:54

I once watched a Stargate SG-1 marathon with my roommate and that night I had a dream that Max's unique abilities were magical (as in like superpower and alien-type abilities like flying and mindcontrol) and her mother teleported in and took Max to her home planet to show Max how to control her powers. When I woke up I started laughing because the dream had been so ridiculous :)
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 08:25

well i haven't had any dreams of Dark Angel,but i have had one of JA,but i cant remember it :lol:
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 15:09

Serenity wrote:I once watched a Stargate SG-1 marathon with my roommate and that night I had a dream that Max's unique abilities were magical (as in like superpower and alien-type abilities like flying and mindcontrol) and her mother teleported in and took Max to her home planet to show Max how to control her powers. When I woke up I started laughing because the dream had been so ridiculous :)

It sound familiar :shock: like iv heard that story before or dreamed it :P
@Max Guevara\X5 452:im sure your dream about JA was great one :laugh:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 16:43

i have had one of JA,

we've all had that one
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Wed 19. Dec 2007, 22:01

ok heres a weird one, I was in a DA video game (but I've never played the game!) I don't remember much but first I was listening to an over voice explaining the rules and then I became one of the characters
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Next

Return to Offtopic