On Edge Of 2009

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

On Edge Of 2009

Postby Nyk » Thu 1. Jan 2009, 01:53

Okay is anybody else a little weary of 2009?
I keep findng myself thinking to pull my money from my account cuz of the pulse.

I live in the US and I voted for Barrack for the preliminaries and for president, but we all know how hateful people are and the good always die. So sadly, a part of me sees it only as a matter of time before a prejudice SOB takes him out. And the outcome will be even worse than when Martin Luther King JR. died.
Knowing this, it will be the perfect time to strike when the nation is already in chaos.
Plus there's also the global thing, they can strike more than once.

So anybody from all parts of this world tell me what you think?
Is it possible it's gunna play out?
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 17:44

for the money on your account, i've already speak about that with one econimist-teacher, and he has tell me it's not needed to pull our money, we can let them at the bank, for him... .

I think if it's like that in france, it's probably the same in US... .

for barrack, i think he knows what he risks, and he's probably protected in consequency.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 23:31

for barrack, i think he knows what he risks, and he's probably protected in consequency.

didn't they already try to assasinate him twice? but if we look at history, it should teach us something... didn't they shoot kenedy because he was the first catholic presidant? nobady likes change. who knows
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Tue 6. Jan 2009, 20:18

yeah to create chaos first reasonable move would be to take out man who wants to restore order and represents the future and hope.But i think Obama is covered well boys from the secret service are on it (but you never know).
And now hell has started in Gaza again Israel invaded and thats gonna remain a long term problem (like it has been all this years).And with this global financial crisis yeah i would say things started to heat up.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 6. Jan 2009, 20:22

And now hell has started in Gaza again Israel invaded and thats gonna remain a long term problem (like it has been all this years

hasn't that been going on for like 2000 years
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Tue 6. Jan 2009, 20:25

yeah but they had "some" sort of "status quo"(some sort of,dont know if you can call it that)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby moonlitestar » Wed 7. Jan 2009, 00:10

the falling economy doesn't help too...watch another pulse create another depression...

Bad as things are though, I'm actually rather optimistic about the future, but yeah, there are always the possibilities...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Nyk » Wed 7. Jan 2009, 00:34

It seems to me like it's gunna happen soon.
We pre-tell ourselves about everything bad that's gunna happen; look out for robots taking your jobs, freedom being taken away to keep us safe.
It's perfect for the pulse to start in the u.s.
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 7. Jan 2009, 01:05

It seems to me like it's gunna happen soon.
We pre-tell ourselves about everything bad that's gunna happen; look out for robots taking your jobs, freedom being taken away to keep us safe.
It's perfect for the pulse to start in the u.s.

i think thats a bit to dramatic. Things are bad, but they will some day be better
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 16:13

obama is very protected, for sure... . i just hope it will be suffisant... .
he's become the us president, it's already a thing that usa could'nt forget... . Hoping he'll stay to this place... .

for gaza, and israel, i think the reason why the war continue is political and economist... . The world runs with a stange way... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Return to Offtopic