Fanfictions

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 00:34

thanks for the links :D
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby TripleB » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 12:27

My fav is also the fanfiction of dark-angel.info. Hot stuff :-) Sorry, rantanplan your link seems to be wrong... :-(
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby Bellerophon » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 14:21

yep, only a little mistake ^^
http://www.virtualdarkangel.com

my fav is www.dark-angel.info - the stories are very good and in german and english ;)
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 18:53

yes, a mistake, sorry for this!

it was a "," at the end of URL. (and it was not easy to find lol).

i have edit, it's ok now. :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 20:45

I visited the dark-angel.info ant there're some interesting things :wink: but anybody knows if in any of these pages are fanfiction in spanish?? (i think that in virtualdarkangel have 5 episodes translated in spanish, but only five... :cry: )

anyway, I can read it in english^^ (it's a bit difficult, but for DA I can do it :lol: )
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 12:33

Boyz, thnax for your help, now I got it! Nice page also!! But my fav. is still dark-angel.info :-)

AnGel, sorry I got no idea. Did ya already Google?^^ And to be true your English is very, very good, no need to worry about it, chica ;-)
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 16:45

jeje thanks TripleB :wink: I searched some fanfics in google, but I'll keeo searching^^ but I can wrote one jeje (yess... good idea... over all if Alec and I are the stars :twisted: jejeje :lol: I'm kidding^^
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby TripleB » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 08:20

Good luck for your serach, angel:- ) A video were you are the star?? Sounds fantastic! If ya need help for it - just ask!
:-P
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Mon 30. Apr 2007, 02:21

How do I get the Fanfiction from www.dark-angel.info in english? Also, there were 3rd season scripts written??? I know they were scheduled for a 3rd season and then they got cancelled... but there were scripts already written????
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Bellerophon » Mon 30. Apr 2007, 09:25

You get them in English when you klick onto Season 3 - then you get a list with the Episodes in German and English.

The Scripts for the 3rd season have already been written (as far as I know) but they never have been published !
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Mon 30. Apr 2007, 16:09

it's the time for them to be filmed lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Chrisisall » Fri 24. Aug 2007, 19:51

Just my idea for a story to finish it up with:

After the events in Freak Nation Ames White is taken to a mental hospital, where he breaks out with the help of a Cult assault team, convinces them that they're the top of their genetic food chain and deserve to rule the 'new world'. White and co. then kill off the leaders of the Cult and take charge. Donald Lydecker watches from the shadows.

The Transgenics are working on a delivery system for Max's 'genetic salvation', and are nearing completion. Alec and Asha become involved.

Days go by as Logan finishes deciphering Max's runes- they talk about balance, blagh, blagh, basically Max was designed to counter White. Max ponders while Logan says it's just based on some old prophesy and in an emotional moment, he touches her. Logan falls to the virus and is taken to Dr. Shankir, who gives 'em the 'Nothing we can do, Joshua's blood could only save him once' speech.
Max, knowing Logan is as good as dead, decides to take it to White, and Joshua follows against her orders.

Max and Joshua find Cult HQ and do some recon. The comet passing Earth will be the signal to alert thousands of Breeding Cult operatives in key positions worldwide to take over as the virus begins to kill millions, co-ordinated by White, and plunge the Earth into the dark ages again.

At the hospital Logan's eyes open. Dr. Shankir looks puzzled.

Back at the Cult hideout Lydecker appears in front of Max and Joshua. "I've been aware of their operation for some weeks now. You'll need some help." He says. Our two heroes, already in shock, look over their shoulders to see a dozen armed commandos. " Not much, but well trained and loyal.." Lydecker adds. They all crash in and go berserk on the bad guys! Cult baddies drop left and right as they were caught off-guard. Lydecker and his men trade lives for lives. Max is horrified to see Joshua go down. Now it's just Max, Lydecker and White, all others dead or running.
White grabs a gun from a dead commando and aims at Max- Lydecker, out of ammo, jumps to take the bullet and falls, a hole squarely between his eyes. Max, in a blinding burst of speed grabs and twists the gun out of White's hand, kicking him back a few feet at the same time. She points the gun at him.
Comet approaching Earth, control panel waiting to be activated, White says "..Can't be faster than me, I was bred to-"
Max shoots him in the head. [Flashback: "...I don't do guns."] White's body hits the ground.
No sounds or movement, now. She is the only one standing. [Flashback: her and Logan kissing/ Logan dying from the virus] She sinks to her knees. "Logan...", she mutters. As if by itself the gun begins to move. She slowly points it at her head, tears begining to flow.
"No,little fella", says a rising but very bloody Joshua. She drops it, sobbing.

Outside cars pull up. Max sees Logan step out of one. Amazed and crying, she runs to him.
"We're too late, the comet's on us!" she says. Logan explains that her genetic code was piggybacked onto a cold virus that was successfully launched into the atmosphere last week, making most immune to the comet's effects, and that Joshua's blood has mutated his genes enough to help his antibodies wipe out the virus. Comet passes Earth.
Joshua is carried out, still alive, and put in a car to go to a hospital.

Logan and Max look at eachother, and embrace as if no one else is even there.

Cut to: Space Needle with no one on it.
Fade out.

Writer wanna-be Chrisisall
They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Fri 24. Aug 2007, 20:16

SOunds good... but what about the transgenic crisis? (being stuck in FN)
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Chrisisall » Fri 24. Aug 2007, 20:59

It would momentarily pale next to the comet's close pass, and when it was all over, and it was known that Max's genes saved nearly all of the planet, the transgenics would be (mostly) embraced.

Answer for everything Chrisisall
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 24. Aug 2007, 21:17

Really really nice 8) this version of a end is good, i like it :D
Action, drama, good memories and finally a happy end hehe :fox:
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Things