Did we need a Twitter Account???

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Need the DAN a Twitter Account???

YES - let's get started
100%
No -.-'
No votes
What the hell is Twitter?
No votes

Total votes : 6

Did we need a Twitter Account???

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 14. Nov 2011, 00:01

So as you know the Dark Angel Network is active on alot social networking sites. My question to you all is what do you think about a DAN Account on Twitter? Do you think we need one? How many of you are registered on twitter and using it frequently?
Saahm23
Network Admin

Re: Did we need a Twitter Account???

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 14. Nov 2011, 00:22

twitter is nowadays a good way to promote us. for the spanish board I made a twitter account (@darkangelforo) for twitter actions. Yes, we don't have many followers, but the social networks are the future for the comunications around the net.
I know that the trending topics in twitter are very famous (in spanish tv, also some tv programs talk about the TT in twitter) so if we can make a trending topic about Dark Angel, a lot of people will talk about and who knows? jessica, cameron and michael weatherly are on twitter. If the TT is reached, maybe they would talk about it. And people would know that after almost 10 years (it's soo long ago, isn't it? :cry: ) fans are waiting for an end.
Like KimiM posted, Michael started "the game" in twitter, so... why don't we follow him?
so my thumbs up for the twitter! :freak: hahaha
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 14. Nov 2011, 00:31

I think you are right Angel, thats the reason we are already on Facebook, Youtube, MySpace ....
I have not so many knowledge about twitter right now but i think its also cool because i noticed when you make a tweed and write for example #M_Weatherly and thend a message the person can see someone is writing about him right?!
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Laura » Fri 18. Nov 2011, 12:37

I definitely think that the DAN should have a Twitter account. As you have both mentioned, it is a good way to promote the DAN. I don't have any Twitter account yet, but who knows? Maybe once the DAN will have one, I will also create mine :wink:

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby kimiM » Fri 18. Nov 2011, 21:49

I also agree! DAN should have a twitter account! :thumbup:
most of the actors have an account and use it very often! DAN have a facebook, myspace.. and other accounts so DAN should have a twitter too!
I don't have a twitter account so I don't really know how to use it ^^'
But I know a french fan that talk to Alimi Ballard (Herbal) through twitter and he replied!

Maybe twitter can be a way to reach actors! So why not!
kimiM
Network Moderator

Return to General Things