the best of DA

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

the best of DA

Postby hedghehog » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 12:31

What your most greatest moment in DA,best scene,sentence or song?Im just curious :roll: and why is it that exact moment your best?Is it because of characters in it,music,words they spoken,or combination of everything?

My favorite moment is in Pilot at the start when Max is on top of the Space Needle wondering if she is the only one that made it,wondering about how johnny could have becomed a fashion fotographer,or an arhitect ,but in her heart she knows thats a lie and that they would all have lived like her in constant fear and always looking behind their sholder,and how hope is for losers :roll:
Anyway its the overall expirience that makes that moment great music,Seattle in backround,Max of course,her thoughts.....
post here if you have a greatest moment,PEACE wish you the best in life people.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 12:38

mmm... nice question^^

let me think... I've a lot of favourites moments... it's hard to decide just one... well, my best moment is when Max is telling to the rest of transgenics she's tired of hidding and fearing, and she ups the hand, and the rest follows her :cry: is a very emotive moment :!:

but I've a lot of them... all emotive too :wink: when zack shoots his head to save Max... (I always liked Zack^^) and when Max kills Ben because she asked her... :cry: :cry: or when she found Tinga...
I know you only wanted one... but DA is very intensive for me jajaja^^
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 14:01

its Ok AnGeL_NoCtUrNo you can put more than 1 moment and everyone else but it would be nice if you chose,not just write down"oh i love all the show and all the moments"i know its a great show but try to pick few moments over the others and explain why did you picked them.BTW nice moments AnGeL_NoCtUrNo
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 14:46

thanks^^
well, I think that this scenes are my favourites because they show that the transgenics are a family over all, and they must be respected... the sacrifice of Zack, or the death of Ben shows that "family spirit", and that's the best part, at least for me :wink:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 15:37

good point :)

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Serenity » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 16:43

SCENE: One of my most touching moments is when Jude asks Max "what's going to happen to me now?" and she tells him he doesn't have to be brave anymore. This scene shows that even in troubled times like those of post pulse Seattle, kids are both resilient and yet still in need of comforting and compassion. It also shows that even though Max had a hard-knock childhood, she's still capable of showing compassion and giving someone a little comfort.

SENTENCE: The quote in my signature is my favorite line because it sums up Normal and the type of working environment Max and her crew are forced to work within.

SONG: The score at the end of Love In Vein and Fuhgeddaboudit. I don't remember off the top of my head what other episodes the score appears in but to me it's one of the show's trademark. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the end of these two episodes and just listen to the music in the background.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby hedghehog » Wed 1. Aug 2007, 17:32

thx serenity thats really cool you chose one scene,one sentence and one song not what i meant but think we should all do that instead all of those 3 being in one scene.Ill try to remember the song your talking about,and yeah your signature is funny(i dont get it are the most white people in USA republicans?)
Peace

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby -Max- » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 02:37

I don't know why I like this scene, but I like in Episode "C.R.E.A.M" When Max has the flashback of the red balloon.

The whole Hit A Sista Back episode becuase it showed Max/Tinga/Zack's relationship and how much family means to them considering they had so little when they were younger, as in family/contact.

The scene where Maxx dives off of the roof to save logan.

Max and Alec fighting.

And this line "Hope is For Losers, It's a con job people trip behind till they become face to face with the cold hard truth"

oh and Max returning to Jamp pony after she burnt down manticore....

Okie Im gonna shiut up now!!
'
[align=center] ~Max~ [/align]
[align=center]
"Hope is For losers. It's a con job people trip behind till they become face to face with the cold hard truth"
Image [/align]
-Max-
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby darkjak » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 09:37

I think it's in She Aint Heavy when Max and Logan are trying to leave Seattle...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby hedghehog » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 11:18

@-Max- dont be shy keep going theres no limit for the scenes and that sentence "Hope is For Losers, It's a con job people trip behind till they become face to face with the cold hard truth" is my favorite 2 the whole scene on the space needle as i written.

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Scaroftheheart » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 17:02

I'll start with some scenes:
Ben and Max on the space needle
Max / Zack death
The phalanxes climbing the wall of jam pony
Last scene with Zack
Max return in designate this (with logan) and in Bag'em (with OC)
The mirror scene in the pilot
Ben death
Max speak at the end of Freak Nation
Max and Lydecker talking in prodigy
Kiss scene in blah blah woof woof
Max VS Alec in fuhgeddaboudit
Transgenic VS Phalanxes

And a sentence from Freak Nation who have really marked me:
"Oh, there's no point in discussing human rights, since they're not human, so they don't have rights. They don't even have souls. And it's worse than that, because animals don't have souls, but they were meant to be here. These things were never even intended by God to exist. They are an insult to everything in His creation."

I'll think to others later :)
Scaroftheheart
Sector Cop

Postby hedghehog » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 17:08

nice pick of a sentence scaroftheheart,dont forget to post your favorite song later ^^

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Serenity » Thu 2. Aug 2007, 20:32

hedghehog wrote:thx serenity thats really cool you chose one scene,one sentence and one song not what i meant but think we should all do that instead all of those 3 being in one scene.Ill try to remember the song your talking about,and yeah your signature is funny(i dont get it are the most white people in USA republicans?)
Peace

No, it's just that most republicans don't care very much about the working class, so Normal's treatment of his employees is the stereotypical way a republican might treat people.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby -Max- » Fri 3. Aug 2007, 03:01

hedghehog wrote:@-Max- dont be shy keep going theres no limit for the scenes and that sentence "Hope is For Losers, It's a con job people trip behind till they become face to face with the cold hard truth" is my favorite 2 the whole scene on the space needle as i written.

he he I know, But I just have the tendency to not stop, and I get alot of MAX!!'s lmao.
[align=center]
"Hope is For losers. It's a con job people trip behind till they become face to face with the cold hard truth"
Image [/align]
-Max-
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby hedghehog » Fri 3. Aug 2007, 11:43

thx for the info Serenity so they dont give a s... about working class to hell with them and Bush for being an republican dont vote for them,to bad you only have 2 options democrats or republicans you should have more(but that is another subject for a new topic)
GO CRAZY -Max- ^^

hedghehog
Transhuman

Next

Return to General Things