What would the movie be like?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 07:20

Dark Angel movie- I know I'd be in shock for like a week and absolute cloud nine. I just know how much I think Jessica rocks for being so open to this and for giving her kid a good name.

I think we need to see Brin in a move... she was one of my favorites.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Jay » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 11:07

I wouldn't mind a spin off sort of thing, like following the original X5's we never met, happening parallel or maybe after the events of season 1&2

I saw that idea posted some where and thought it would be really great.

We could even have a movie based on what happened with Brin especially since we never saw what happened to her. Maybe wouldn't be so popular but i'd sure as hell love it :mr green:

:nation:
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 15:52

Oh I always thought that instead of a movie they could use Asha- because I always thought she was Jondy... and I still do. It all fit- especially some of the thing she said- and to bring this back on topic I thought that revelation would be in the movie.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 15:55

Oh I always thought that instead of a movie they could use Asha- because I always thought she was Jondy... and I still do. It all fit- especially some of the thing she said

hhhmmmm, not convinces, at all

and to bring this back on topic I thought that revelation would be in the movie.

yeah, of course
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 16:03

What- the way Asha talked to Logan in the final episodes, we never saw her in a room with Zack- number 97 why I want a movie- to prove my Asha is Jondy theory. I always thought Jondy would have an issue with Max staying in Seattle and be explored in said movie.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 23:01

who knows.... anyway... on topic
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 02:31

I think with a DA movie they would advertise the fact Jessica Alba and Michael Weatherly are in it ( yay for us that they hit it big- improves DAs chances) and the adverts might be in the form of Eyes Only broadcasts or something.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 15:28

could be. hope so
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 15:55

Me too- and I think that when the movie comes out ( will not doubt) in the credits where it say the producers want to thank- will be the line all the fans of Dark Angel.

Maybe at the end of the movie Max and Logan will be back on top of the space needle or something...that would be so sweet.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 20:08

thats the dream
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 20. Apr 2009, 02:42

Well it would make sense because in the final episode of season one Max and Logan were both up there- and he was sitting there afterward in on of the best shots- It should be the both of them to end it off.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby X5454 » Mon 20. Apr 2009, 11:51

Wow guys, I have nothing to add, this end sounds exactly like I want it to be and like I imagined it. :)
X5454
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 20. Apr 2009, 13:16

I imagine it that way always- I mean the whole space needle was such an iconic part of the show that it would have to be a part of the movie- of course I think the movie will end on a note of- the journey- the fight in a broken world continues and it always will, but be at a place where Max is truly happy and gets to live a life with the people she loves as well.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 10. May 2009, 11:50

any news?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 23. Jun 2009, 19:48

The deadline that was scheduled 28th June is now cancelled

What a coincidence
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member