What would the movie be like?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

What would the movie be like?

Postby darkjak » Tue 13. May 2008, 22:40

If DA was to be made into a movie, what do you think it would be like?

I've already written a DA movie fanfic, and although my story writing skills have evolved since then, certain things would remain. I still believe changing Logan's DNA would be an interresting twist, and I do believe that Lydecker is indeed alive, and perhaps in charge of a new agency.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. May 2008, 01:00

personally, i think that lydecker is in life. And it's the first time that i think to work on logan dna rather than max's one... . Good idea, really!

For a movie, like i tell in french with nova, i think a movie will be continue the story of the second season, and not after the book. But maybe it's because i have not read the books yet.

Lunno, i think this topic can give you some idea, maybe ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 18. May 2008, 18:10

Yeah Lydecker has to be alive. I don't wanna miss these character in a movie.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. May 2008, 18:20

:D. We don't have movie yet, but we think already to what we'll seeing in that.... . Like we could be sure to have one a day... .

While we'll continue to think like this, we can continue to hope ;).

it's was my motivated moment, thanks!

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby darkjak » Wed 18. Jun 2008, 22:59

I can completely agree that the story should continue after the show and not the books.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Luno » Wed 25. Jun 2008, 16:09

luuno is back...

i have been really bussy with ibeatyou and actually(and im really sorry bout that) forgotten dark angel net work.

oke call me names ..i deserve it ..how can i forget ha??

so how the movie would be??

i think indeed that it will start after season two...i also havent read the books..maybe i should ..let me thin bout that..

yea so its happen after season two
logan and max gonna find a cure bout the virus b*tch..
and freaknation gonna stand there ground..

freaknation terirory gonna be attack by whites people and
there gonna lose some one.
maybe joshua(NOOO NOT JOSHUA)...

this pissed max more off and then they gonna fight back.
in honor to joshua and the other trans that didnt made it.

at the end there is gonna be a peace some how and trans genenics gonna walk among the normal people..
but there always be discrimination as in the world now..

bout the pulse

slow but steady things gonna be better.

when logan's DNA gonna be fixed cauz the cure for the virus,he will be able to walk again..

and then

A BIG ASS PARTY :D

THIS MY FANTASY!!
Luno
Sector Cop

Postby hedghehog » Wed 25. Jun 2008, 19:52

nice,interesting!!!!!! Also i think they should show the world that familiars are the bad guys AND FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT THEIR BIG PLAN IS!!!!!You know how the strong will rule the weak,and after that the transgenics would be allowed to live among us,but just like luuno said,there would still be some fear
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sat 5. Jul 2008, 03:46

just that logan can walk in the end of the season 2, and the reason of the virus and the problem for walking is not linked ;).

for your idea, i like the story you speak about, but just, why do you want to kill joshua ? :).
If you want somebody dead, maybe selected somebody less "celeb".

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 16:15

rantanplan wrote:but just, why do you want to kill joshua ? :).

maybe because he looks like a dog :laugh:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sun 6. Jul 2008, 17:12

and he doesn't like dog ? :D.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby MichaelScofield » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 02:02

If it were to be a good movie, Joshua needs to be gone. It needs to focus on the X's not the "down-stairs people".

He could either be killed or just leave to go live in the woods or something with another Dog Lady.
This is an streaming freedom bulletin video. This Internet Hack will last sixty seconds. It Can Not be Traced , It Can Not Be Stopped And it is the Only Free Voice In This Net.
MichaelScofield
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 02:09

Joshua needs to be gone

hell no!!!! joshua was one of the only good thing in season 2... plus the way season 2 ended, it would be very hard to not also focus on the "down-stairs people"
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby MichaelScofield » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 02:12

Nup,

I think if the movie has any chance of succeeding, it needs to be more like Season 1, that means as little freaks as possible.

It would make sense that Terminal City was raided and many transgenics were slaughtered, and that the only ones still alive today are some of the X's because they have been able to blend in.
This is an streaming freedom bulletin video. This Internet Hack will last sixty seconds. It Can Not be Traced , It Can Not Be Stopped And it is the Only Free Voice In This Net.
MichaelScofield
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby MichaelScofield » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 02:37

I think it would be good if it was set a few years after the Terminal City incident, Max is living by herself in a crappy apartment as a waitress in some diner with the name "Marie" , she is depressed and feels responsible for the deaths of many transgenics. She has disconnected herself from anything related to Manticore for sometime now.

She has also not been in contact with Logan, and any others of her friends. Eyes only has not existed since Logan's apartment was destroyed.

While Max is pouring coffee for someone, an Eyes only bulletin comes on the TV screen in the Diner, and the coffe pot is smashed on the ground and Max is gone....
MichaelScofield
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 03:18

the thing is, dark angel like we know the 2nd season, without joshua and another "down stairs people", could it be again dark angel?
I'm not sure.
Little fella, big fella, sister, brother, cousins, and family, new responsabilities for max... . All this is a part of dark angel, since the second season, no ? (maybe i'm the one who think like this ?)

And joshua has known surprise us : like when he decides to be independant, for example. (Plus without him, i'm not sure that transgenics would win against the phalanx)... . They need some like him for win what it will happen (even if we don't know exactly what it is, we can supose it will very hard)... .

It would make sense that Terminal City was raided and many transgenics were slaughtered, and that the only ones still alive today are some of the X's because they have been able to blend in.

I think max would prefer die rather than notice the down stair people's death without fight for help them ;).

A continuation some years after terminal city can be good, but in a other hand, i would see the battle, and the situation just after "freak nation". :).
(max like a waitress ? i don't know i can't imagine her like that) :).
But how she had can disapear for whites, manticore, ... . (Err one little offtopic : what 's about the red ? in season one they are a great danger, determinate to find max, and after 2 episodes about them, what's about ? i forget something, or they missing in the story ?).

She has also not been in contact with Logan, and any others of her friends. Eyes only has not existed since Logan's apartment was destroyed.

Err i'm not sure too that it is compatible with the 2 first seasons : She spend a lot of years for find her family. Now she have one, she'll never forget them... .
And when logan go to live at joshua's home, he search for material for continue his broadcast, so he's not decided to stop them... .

While Max is pouring coffee for someone, an Eyes only bulletin comes on the TV screen in the Diner, and the coffe pot is smashed on the ground and Max is gone....

That i like :). And what is the subject of this broadcast ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Next

Return to General Things