What would the movie be like?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 14. Apr 2009, 19:14

yeah, let me refrace what I said. Look i wish it is true (but A movie without Jessica and Michael would be heartbreaking... like we have a movie but with what a price) but it sounds too unreal. If there was something that big, it ould be somewhere on the net... well this is somewhere on the net but what i mean is somewhere more official.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 00:58

I just don't like false alarms- because I want a DA movie so badly. And it's not Dark Angel with all other people in the roles... it's just not...
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 01:10

yeah! i'm just not going to believe it untill there is some legitimate proof somewhere else
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 02:34

It's why the dream I had really bit- the one where a direct to DVD DA movie came out- it really blew. I always check up on all the rumors because I always get hyped up and then really dissapointed when I find its just more talk - or a rumor.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby P.D.D » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 05:15

DA without Jessica- no thank you.
P.D.D
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 10:54

yeah, that would be hard to swollow
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby X5454 » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 12:10

Who wants a DA movie without the true DA-cast?
Would be some kind of blasphemy to me!
Anyway, didn't Jessica say that she'd like to do a DA-movie and that she talked about it with James?
X5454
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 14:49

yeah thats what sounds fishy to me
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 15. Apr 2009, 14:57

Yeah when you know we could get the actual cast and James Cameron to do a movie- the only thing in the way is :fox: ... you know it's just fake- especially since any movie headlining Jessica Alba these days brings in the $$$.

And James Cameron is brillance. Besides Michael and Jess go with this movie like hands and gloves, peanut butter and jelly.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby P.D.D » Thu 16. Apr 2009, 12:18

Yeah, They're great together. I mean a lot has changed since then. Im just wondering is it even possible to bring them all togetha yeaa?
P.D.D
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby X5454 » Thu 16. Apr 2009, 14:34

If their realtionship would have any ramificatins on the movie and/or the cast, why would JA say that she'd like to do a DA-Movie?
X5454
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Thu 16. Apr 2009, 15:45

Yes, Jessica Alba is an example to all other actresses- she doesn't let the past or rather the fact of a one time relationship with Michael get in the way ( besides them making up - more towards friends) of a future DA movie- more maturity than actresses twice her age.

So yes you could in theory get them all together ( filmed when Michael wasn't doing NCIS episodes during breaks) unlike other casts.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 16. Apr 2009, 15:47

well things between her and michale are suposidly ok, but their both professionals so.... and other people from the cast haven't gone on to to great things, just tv shows and stuff, only Jensen hit it big, but thats not even a problem, All the actors on "Friends" did several movies each when they were doing friends, and not to dis supernatural or anything bt Friends was a grammy winning show. I think they would jump back to DA.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 17. Apr 2009, 03:13

Doesn't Almi Ballard do Numbers? But I agree with that part and nothing against anyone who likes Supernatural- I like it but I would think Jensen would jump to do another role to keep himself from getting type cast and stuff on a show where the writing can be good one moment and absolutely awful the next- there's a reason the show rarely wins awards. ( Sorry tired of SPN fans whining about how their show is overlooked- getting an eary renewal fifth season from a network that 'apparently' sabotages them)

No - but James Cameron does stuff to people's careers and I'd love to see Vallerie again.

All tv actors do movies... pretty much- they never know when they will be out of a job so they make sure that they have multiple projects.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 17. Apr 2009, 09:20

All tv actors do movies... pretty much- they never know when they will be out of a job so they make sure that they have multiple projects.

yeah, thats my point, so just because they're doing something, doesn't mean they will not do a movie, it has to go beyond that for not doing the movie. Plus, Jessica her self said that she WANTS to do the DA movie.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Things