What would the movie be like?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Nyk » Thu 25. Jun 2009, 03:29

I'm sorry, what deadline for what?
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 25. Jun 2009, 16:13

I'm sorry, what deadline for what?

nothing
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 22. Sep 2009, 13:23

The one I think to turn off analogue tv- and be all digital... they pushed that deadline back.

And it's very coincidential.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Re: What would the movie be like?

Postby johnfernandez » Thu 12. Nov 2009, 06:37

think they would have the moral question for White in any movie- he is the epitome of what they never did fully with Alec- White was trained, raised by this cult but he seems to care about his son more. James Cameron had plans to make Max the chosen one. The conclave are the only ones whom are immune to a virus that is spread via a comet that passes by the earth every few thousand years. Max would develop a "virus" that would spread and infect all of humanity, and make everyone else immune too.
johnfernandez
Jam Pony Messenger

Re: What would the movie be like?

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 20. Nov 2009, 17:12

I know- with Alec it was such a waste when his character could have been more three dimensional. And I fully believe they would have expored this is any movie- one of the best scenes are with White and the Phalanx. Any with them actually. White stares after them after he hangs up the phone and it's this deep thoughtful look. White starts to feel by this point very different from the famillars.

This would so be expanded on in a movie. And not in the joke that was Max Allan Collin's way- he got White's character ninety percent off.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Previous

Return to General Things