James Cameron's DA game for PS2

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

James Cameron's DA game for PS2

Postby Laura » Tue 7. Oct 2008, 20:53

d-mode101 from the Spanish section has a question, but as his/her English is very basic, I'm gonna translate his/her question because I can't answer...

Hi everybody,
I saw that there is a DA game for PS2, I've been searching how to download this game, I've found it, the problem is that I don't have the program "emule" or "ares" to download it, and my Internet is very slow when it comes to downloading (about 238.6 kb/s, I know it's little). I'll directly ask: does anyone of you have this game or, better, does anyone know if there's a website where I can download directly without using programs like "ares" or "emule". Thanks.

Peace out

You can find the post here:
James Cameron's DA game for PS2 (Spanish Thread)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 8. Oct 2008, 00:31

well i own the actual game... i think better than downloading is to buy the damn thing... you can find it really cheap on e-bay, like at $1 or something.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 8. Oct 2008, 14:00

i have to agree with dean. It cost nearly nothing and it's better as to download it illegal ;) he should check ebay
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Laura » Wed 8. Oct 2008, 14:07

Ok! I'll mention it.
Thanks ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby darkjak » Wed 15. Oct 2008, 08:59

Since the game's not meant to be played on the PC (and it's actually illegal to play it on any other format than it's meant to be played), there really isn't any other option. You HAVE to buy it, or use an emulator.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Ilko.kostov » Wed 15. Oct 2008, 12:10

darkjak wrote:Since the game's not meant to be played on the PC (and it's actually illegal to play it on any other format than it's meant to be played), there really isn't any other option. You HAVE to buy it, or use an emulator.

Oor you could download it from a torrent site like everyone else ....
Ilko.kostov
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 16. Oct 2008, 20:10

Hmm i think when you can have for 1 or 2 $ the original game it's much better than to download it when you're a fan ^^
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby d-mode101 » Thu 16. Oct 2008, 21:50

mmmm I see, thanks everyone and thank laura for help me.

peace, out...
d-mode101
Sector Cop

Postby darkjak » Fri 17. Oct 2008, 20:14

Ilko.kostov wrote:Oor you could download it from a torrent site like everyone else ....

Or you could support the people whom make videogames for a living.

However, the main reason I'm recomending to buy it is because it's easier and more enjoyable. When you use an emulator, tha games usually get even more glitches and errors than usual, plus that playing a game designed for a PS2-controller works really poorly with keyboard and mouse.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 17. Oct 2008, 20:16

Or you could support the people whom make videogames for a living.

However, the main reason I'm recomending to buy it is because it's easier and more enjoyable. When you use an emulator, tha games usually get even more glitches and errors than usual, plus that playing a game designed for a PS2-controller works really poorly with keyboard and mouse.

I TOTALY agree
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Return to General Things