What if?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 11:45

Yannick Bisson- Logan

hhhmmmm, that could work. How about John Hurt as Sandman?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:26

Sandeman.

Maybe- but I always thought that maybe Mark Harmon was the man the job-

And while I think only John Savage could be Lydecker (but I think that about all the characters-

Now appearence is not what I went for here- while yes not looking like John Savage- David Conrad has the acting ability to pull off Lydecker- and if anyone saw him in his brief stint with 'Roswell' he definately can carry the hairs on your neck stand up.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:32

Mark Harmon was the man the job-

he looks a bit too young for my taste, he might make a good logan if you fix him up a bit.

David Conrad

hmmm, i don't know about him
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:38

A guy in his mid fifties- there's no amount of make up taht could make him look that young- I think the problem with Sandeman is we don't know the character.

Oh trust me rent the DVD of the series 'Roswell' with the episodes Max to the Max/The White Room/Destiny or look those episodes up. He delivers a performance not most actors never hit when trying to pull off a villian.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:41

theres only 1 logan in our eyes, thats why casting a new logan would be difficult
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:56

How about a new Kendra?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 15:58

i would think that kendra would rejoin dark angel
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 16:12

Her character was very good in theory- the only actor in Dark Angel I had an issue with

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 16:22

i had issues with most of season 2 characters but this isn't the place to discuss it, we've already been down that road in other topics. My point was that the actress that played kendra would probably jump back to a primetime fox show or movie, because i haven't seen her in anything else
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 16:27

I liked White... and Asha ( funny enough after careful analysis and rewatching I realized that there was far more to her- which characters did you have trouble with.

My main issue was Alec should have been recurring- the character didn't have the strength to be in as many episodes as he was.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 16:30

I liked White... and Asha ( funny enough after careful analysis and rewatching I realized that there was far more to her- which characters did you have trouble with.

My main issue was Alec should have been recurring- the character didn't have the strength to be in as many episodes as he was.

like i said.... :off:
i had issues with most of season 2 characters but this isn't the place to discuss it, we've already been down that road in other topics. My point was that the actress that played kendra would probably jump back to a primetime fox show or movie, because i haven't seen her in anything else
i had issues with most of season 2 characters but this isn't the place to discuss it, we've already been down that road in other topics. My point was that the actress that played kendra would probably jump back to a primetime fox show or movie, because i haven't seen her in anything elsei had issues with most of season 2 characters but this isn't the place to discuss it, we've already been down that road in other topics. My point was that the actress that played kendra would probably jump back to a primetime fox show or movie, because i haven't seen her in anything else
Switch to full edit form
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 17:01

Well it's like 1 am and I'm recovering from a migraine and about to go to sleep.

But back on topic-

Kendra using Liza Weil

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 17:03

hmmmm, no, not really. why? because she's blond? I'll have to give her replacment some thought
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 3. Feb 2009, 17:09

Because I picked at actress who could be annoying as Jennifer Blanc was- okay night I'll give it some better thought... I had a different thought But Alyssa Jane Cook is too old... and my head isn't working

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 17:55

david conrar is a little to young for played lydecker, no ?

but on this pic, he makes me thinking to alec :).

sandeman, i've the idea of patrick bauchau : http://www.amka.ch/visual_down1/PL-F1000108.JPG

bye!
rantanplan
X2

PreviousNext

Return to General Things