DA Knowledge Could Win You Money!

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

DA Knowledge Could Win You Money!

Postby Serenity » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 05:54

My mom was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire tonight and one of the questions was "What city did Dark Angel take place in?" (Seattle was the right answer of course).

If this TV show thought Dark Angel made enough of an impact when it was on air to be included as a question, maybe FOX should take another look at it huh?
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 09:20

nice

you know what we should do, whenever DA is mentioned or something like that we should like make an eyesonly broadcast, or send e-mails and stuff to FOX
Last edited by gtf_dean_fenech on Thu 11. Jun 2009, 09:22, edited 1 time in total.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Shwuigy » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 19:47

yeah, wow! I can't believe they asked that now. Even after these years DA is still present in mainstream media!!:D
Shwuigy
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 19:57

Even after these years DA is still present in mainstream media!!

thats why we need to remind FOX about it
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Nyk » Thu 18. Jun 2009, 04:22

That's amazing. My sister had went through a Who Wants To Be A Millionare faze for a while, why couldn't she have watched that episode?
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby Serenity » Sat 20. Jun 2009, 22:07

I wonder how many fans of the show googled Dark Angel afterwards to see what it was about. If only there was some legal way to get more shows on different channels to mention Dark Angel in some form, then we could increase our fan base.

[align=center] :sleep: *dreams of the possibilites* :sleep: [/align]
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 21. Jun 2009, 00:38

you know what we should do, whenever DA is mentioned or something like that we should like make an eyesonly broadcast, or send e-mails and stuff to FOX
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 21:31

it's good to heard that DA is mentionned in the TV, but of course, it's not suffisant to make fox thinking about a continuation.... .

but it can always serve for advertising ;).

(and the thing is, the candidate has find the correct answer, or we had to kill him ?).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 22. Sep 2009, 13:03

Last week- in the tv guide ( from the Sunday Times in Western Australia) was the crosswork with the question-
Jessica Alba starred in this-
Dark_____ (Angel)

It was also the same week as my birthday so I ran online and checked to see if it was a sign- it wasn't. A girl can hope. I love when DA is mentioned on TV, in magazines, or as book refernces.
(There is a comment on it in either the seventh or eighth book in the Princess Diaries about Jessica as Max and rainy Seattle)
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 22. Sep 2009, 17:13

There is a comment on it in either the seventh or eighth book in the Princess Diaries about Jessica as Max and rainy Seattle

really? how is it?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 23. Sep 2009, 01:54

7th book, and one of the lead character's lists- this one being about people too beautiful to live among us.( And then something about it was because it made evryone else feel inadequete)

'''Jessica Alba'''(As quoted from the book)
She was bearable in this leading role of the post-apocalytic Dark Angel,. At least we never had to see her abs because it was too rainy in Seattle, where the show took place for halter tops.....''''''

This rocks because it means that Meg Cabot has probably watched a few episodes of Dark Angel. ( And the books have never mentioned Firefly once)
Last edited by Allison Lightning on Thu 24. Sep 2009, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 23. Sep 2009, 21:11

She was bearable in this leading role of the post-apocalytic Dark Angel,. At least we never had to see her tabs because it was too rainy in Seattle, where the show took place for halter tops.....''''''

isn't it a jab at Da thow?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Thu 24. Sep 2009, 01:04

No- it was more a jab at how pretty she was and the character saying she was okay in DA because she wasn't wearing skin tight suits and halter tops.... the whole point of the list was about these people 'Mia' found too beautiful- it got funnier.

Believe me, it's just the way the Princess Diaries are written.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Return to General Things