Dark Angel- X BOX video game- Help!!!

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Dark Angel- X BOX video game- Help!!!

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 26. Sep 2009, 03:47

Hey,

I recently got the Dark Angel game ( and brand new which is hard to find)- only problem is once I got through to the first save point- I keep getting captured in the next part because I can't figure out how to stealth past properly.
Can anyone help? I really love the game- I just am not used to playing this type of game on a gaming console.
( Sad to say I only got an X BOX so I could play the KOTOR series and Dark Angel)

Thanks, Allison

By the way it so rocks the voices are actually Jessica and Michael!!!
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Re: Dark Angel- X BOX video game- Help!!!

Postby ruselrones » Wed 11. Nov 2009, 12:19

Atari and Eden Games celebrated the news that its revolutionary action survival game Alone in the Dark has topped the Xbox 360. Alone in the Dark is officially No.1 in the UK and Germany, two of the largest Xbox 360 markets in Europe
ruselrones
Jam Pony Messenger

Re: Dark Angel- X BOX video game- Help!!!

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 20. Nov 2009, 17:16

That's nice but it really has nothing to do with Dark Angel- anyone? Please, DA game should not just gather dust- if someone could direct me to a walkthrough or something?
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Return to General Things