Where are they now?

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 00:16

yeah i think its reaper, the main actor in that one was 2 characters in DA. First he was the guy who brought jam pony the ashes of theo in the first episode and then in season 2 he was the guy who created that bomb thing that could find trasngenics and kill them, the one that they tried out on the chinese first. The pilot of reapor was also directed by my favourit director Kevin smith.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 02:50

i watch this episod there is a few minuts... .
I didn't know it was the same guy in the pilot :D. But when i compare pictures, i notice it's him :).
Funny like they recall sometimes the same person for play two differents "little" characters.. .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 7. Aug 2008, 16:39

John Savage (Donald Lydecker) received the 2008 "Action On Film Lifetime Achievement Award"

ImageImage

Source: AOF
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 7. Aug 2008, 19:43

congrats :flower: *bottle*
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Tue 19. Aug 2008, 21:18

I found a interview with Rainn Wilson, Phil' in "I and I Am a Camera", from the National's Post. read here

:coffee:

Source: Lyric
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 24. Aug 2008, 14:21

Visitor Loses Her Head for Friday the 13th

Actress Nana Visitor (Dark Angel, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) revealed to Screen Geeks Radio that she has been cast in Platinum Dunes' Friday the 13th. Filming begins today on the Marcus Nispel-directed franchise reboot. Visitor tells the outlet she is playing Pamela Voorhees and a mold of her head has been created by the film's FX team. the film hits theaters on February 13, 2009.

Source: shocktillyoudrop.com
:coffee:
Last edited by Saahm23 on Sun 24. Aug 2008, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 24. Aug 2008, 14:29

Valerie Rae Miller talks about Dark Angel in an interview for MediaBlvd Magazine from May 2008.

Shaun> Which series of the ones you’ve been on do wish had gone on for a few more seasons, like Dark Angel? Do you wish that one had gone on, or Smith? Which of your former series did you like the best?

Valerie> "They’re all good. It’s like when you ask a parent which of their kids they like better, and they’re kind of funny about it. I had a lot of fun on Dark Angel, but it’s hours…We have crazy hours on Reaper, but Dark Angel definitely had Reaper beat. Some of our crew from Reaper actually worked on Dark Angel as well, and it was notorious for having the most heinous work hours of all time. We did one episode when James Cameron directed towards the end, and I want to say we had a couple of 23 hour, and one 27 hour days where we didn’t leave and were on camera most of the time. And we were outside a lot in really skimpy clothes battling the elements. But I got to do a lot of really cool stuff on that show, and I really liked the cast. Then on Reaper, it’s completely different. Smith, I think was an awesome show, but it was more cable than CBS. I think that should have definitely gone on a little bit longer. They should have done it like a mini-series or something. The episodes that didn’t get aired were awesome. They just got better as they went on."

Source: mediablvd.com
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 11. Sep 2008, 20:04

John Savage will be presented with the Acting Award of Excellence

The Big Bear Lake International Film Festival (BBLIFF) is pleased to announce that two outstanding actors John Rubinstein and John Savage will be presented with the Acting Award of Excellence at the 2008 Film Festival held on the weekend of September 11-14th. The actors will be recognized for their exceptional body of work at an awards presentation held at the Big Bear Lake Performing Arts Center on Friday, September 12, at 7 p.m.

Source: bigbearlakefilmfestival.com
Saahm23
Network Admin

Previous

Return to The Actors