Jess talks about DA

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Jess talks about DA

Postby hedghehog » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 14:08

Look guys rebirth is possible look what Jess said about DA:
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=99
who knows one day it will happen :nation: :group:

Edit by Saahm23: sorry Hedghehog, your post was in a totally wrong topic ^^ i moved it in this new Thread here ;)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 14:21

:shock: wow i can't believe it, i just hope that this interview is not a old one ^^ Maybe they pick up some thing she said years ago dunno. But when its real iam deffo so much more motivated now ^^

:freak: :nation:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 14:44

well she's talking about Fantastic 4 3. This is very exciting
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 16:28

jim, it's a name for james (cameron), i suppose ?

i should like know what james cameron has to tell about DA, now.

the journalist should ask more about that!!! lol.

hope see a project like this come to us... . But in an hand, like you, i'm really exited, and in the other hand, i know she had eat some product for be able to play max's character. Proteins in powder, and another substances that she has not named... . Now, she waits a baby, i'm not sure she'll do something like that again... .
But it's probably a long term project... . after her baby will born... . Maybe!
hope is permit, when we read this... .
I hope they will not doing something else... .
And maybe they will verify if a movie like this will be famous... . So we must looking for all official pool about DA, and somethings like this... .

Very good new, hedge!!! (love you! lol).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 17:18

Jim is short for James and that is what everybody calls James Cameron.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby moonlitestar » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 17:48

the interview's new. they were asking her about the Eye, which is her newest movie, so it has to be pretty current. and the post was dated jan. 23, 3008
:D so at least there's a chance....

but that small statement isn't long enough for me! haha...i don't think imma build hope up over a sentence of possibility...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby SW-DA 34 » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 17:58

This is great news. I'm definetly excited. At least there is a little hope still. I guess we can let the speculation begin as to what the movie would be about...a continuation of the tv show after season 2....or....how about forgetting all about season 2 and starting the movie off right after season 1.
SW-DA 34
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 20:15

ok dean, thanks!
one of my teacher told me in USA, a lot of name are short for calling (like bill gates is really named william, i think... . ).

i find you're right, mls, it's isn't enough, of course. It will enough when we'll can see advertisment in our cinema for a new movie with jessica alba, about the suit of the serie... .
again one thing : she has tell she is ok for allthing, if she can work with "jim", but for the rest of the character ? valarie rae miller, mickael weatherly, and all other... . what are their opinion ?.... .

A lot of thing to resolve, if they want do a suit, but it's already a progress : before, somebody here has tell that jessica alba does'nt want replay max, and nobody exept us, fans, think to that question to see a suit... .

Now, a jounalist has thinking to ask this question to the main actress, so why this question now ?
Between news movie, they speak to DA, it's a little strange, now.. .

Maybe it's a fake, but with the website, i don't think that... . So maybe the jounalist has listen something about that, and he asked to the actress for know more about the rumor that he heard... .

The last time, it was for her baby : journalist speak about that, she and her boyfriend don't answer precisely, and you know the suit... .
Before that, it's was for the end of their relationship... . it was right too... .

I think we can't think we'll have a suit for that, but we can hope a little more... . And more of than, we must continue what we have always do more than never... .

for answer you, SWDA, i think a movie should be obligatory after the end of season 2.? Imagine how they will do for make that we forget everything in the season 2 ?
Never listen smething about virus, about white, the cult, the destruction of manticore... .
Maybe some fans will like that, but since some years, it's in our head... .
And even if the season 2 is not loved by the unanimity, it's the season 2, so the half part of the total story... . i think do a movie since the end of season 1 is totally impossible... . :-).
and why they'll try that ? :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby MaximuM » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 21:42

The interview mentions the writer's strike, Fantastic 4 3......It is extremely current. They've talked about a DA movie...and that is good enough for me....DA isn't dead!!!!

Just a thought.....what if they debut a movie for DA in 2009, on the day of the pulse? Or the escape?
Forever Eyes....Dark. Somebody's Angel...
MaximuM
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby moonlitestar » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 22:22

haha, that'd be...too soon, I think. But it'd be awesome. :D

the opening flash back to the escape, heh. :D I love manticore though...so I'd love to see more about manticore, lol.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Sat 26. Jan 2008, 23:28

loool i didn't thinking to that! lol.

it can be a good advertising for them... .

but the story is in 2020, so there is no problem to correlation with the reality, the escape was a secret, so.. . :).

for se more about manticore, i think it will be difficult, because all actors who played childs soldiers are older, now... . They need to do a casting, for that, with child who look like to the precedent... . Not sure they will do it, but hey, if we had movie without new flashback, it's correct too... . or maybe they can do something without show new faces... .

but we need to wait a little, the "new" is only on ONE site... . if the idea is serious, we'll read that in another... . More again if, like she tell "they speak about that".

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 27. Jan 2008, 00:36

the kidswho did the young x5s don't even act anymore.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 27. Jan 2008, 01:48

Hehe imagine a first Teaser Trailer of the Dark Angel Movie in 2009 on the Day of the Puls ^^ yessss *dreams* ^^
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Sun 27. Jan 2008, 02:36

awesome news :D
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby WINGZERO » Sun 27. Jan 2008, 12:10

Well it's good to hear, that she didn't forget completly about DA but I'm not that euphoric about it. She is an actress, not a producer or a publisher. I would be more stunned if some of the higher ups of FOX would have said that line.

Oh and it would be cool to be able to read the full interview ^^
WINGZERO
Sector Cop

Next

Return to The Actors