Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 6. Sep 2008, 00:17

Alba takes Baby on first Flight

Actress JESSICA ALBA and husband CASH WARREN were wracked with nerves when they took baby HONOR MARIE on her first flight - because they feared the tot would cry throughout the journey.
The Fantastic Four star and film producer Warren boarded a plane from Los Angeles to Denver, Colorado last week (ends29Aug08) to attend the Democratic National Convention.
And they brought three-month-old Honor along for the ride - but need not have worried about the noise.
Warren writes on his blog, "It's always nerve-wracking for new parents to fly with their child because you never know if you're going to ruin everyone else's flight with a screaming baby.
"We sit down and cross our fingers that she will sleep. She does... Nothing really exciting happened on the flight except the energy of what was to come was already palpable."
But Warren admits their firstborn has always been a well behaved baby: "To date, Honor has been a great baby. Rarely crying. Opting to express herself through simple Haiku's or interpretive dance instead... yeah right!"

Source: contactmusic.com
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Sat 6. Sep 2008, 08:05

thanks for the news articles Saahm :D we needed a topic like this :wink:
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 13:20

Thxs :D i was thinking about something to keep this board more rollin and it makes fun ^^ :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 22:28

i promise that if one day i heard honnor cry just next me, i'll not be irritate, but i go to talk with parents ;).
(and they probably could'nt understand me... . ).

What if i cry too ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 8. Sep 2008, 18:57

New Role for Alba

Jessica Alba has reportedly been set to star in "An Invisible Sign of My Own". As Silverwood Films and iDeal Partners Film Fund signed up a financing deal for the project over the weekend at the Toronto Film Festival, words are coming out that the 27-year-old is most likely to join the film's cast ensemble as the leading lady.

According to Film-Releases, she has been picked up to take the role previously attached to America Ferrera. If the story were true, it means that Alba will be portraying 20-year-old loner, Mona Gray, who as a child, hides herself behind numbers and math. But, when she grows up and becomes a second-grade math teacher, she is forced to step out from her secluded world.
Filmmaker Marilyn Agrelo (Mad Hot Ballroom) begins shooting the film, based on Aimee Bender's novel, next month from a screenplay by Pam Falk and Mike Ellis

Source: AceShowbiz.com, commingsoon.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Tue 9. Sep 2008, 23:12

I know that many of you are waiting for new pictures of Jessica's sweety Honor. Today i found some :D

09.09.2008 - Jessica Alba is leaving a Hotel in New York with Honor

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Source: tv-community.de
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 20:57

ALBA'S SHOCKING BILLBOARD AD

JESSICA ALBA has modelled for a shocking new bondage-themed billboard advert to encourage Americans to vote in the forthcoming presidential election.
The actress poses in heavy make-up, topless, and with black tape across her breasts and mouth in the ad, paid for by voter group Declare Yourself.
Alba says of the message, "If you don't register and vote, you are muzzling yourself."

Source: contactmusic.com
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 12. Sep 2008, 07:26

Jessica Alba's 'Shocking' Ad for Declare Yourself

ImageImage

Jessica Alba, who appears in a in new bondage-inspired campaign for the voter group Declare Yourself, isn't afraid to employ a little shock value for a cause she believes in.
"I think it is important for young people to be aware of the need we have in this country to get them more active politically," says Alba. "People respond to things that are shocking."
The dramatic image "really resonates" with the issue of voting, according to the 27-year-old star. "If you don't register and vote and make a difference, and hopefully change the bad things that are happening in our country, you are essentially just binding and muzzling yourself."

Of taking the photos, shot by photographer Marc Liddel, Alba says, "It didn't freak me out at all. What I like about Marc's work is that he tells a story and brings real emotion to his pictures."

Source: people.com
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 15:42

i see the new for the movie on a french site, and pic of baby are good, thanks. (even if i think that it should be better to let childs quiet).

for her advertisment, she had declared before that she did'nt want do something without clothes, now.... She seems changed opinion for elections... . Still, it's not really "nude", we don't see her body, and it's good that celebs do something for push people to vote. :).

thanks for all your news!

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 15:54

her eyeshadow is very dark angel-ish :lol:
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:17

hey! i didn't notice that, but it's right! lol.

Now you tell me, this ads make me thinking to the episod when max become a red serie soldier for help OC... . When she tell "how i look in red?" (something like that), her eyes on the ads make me think to this moment :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:18

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your right.... cool
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:35

10x. fun like we are obcessed by DA, we se that everywhere. :D.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 20:03

She was not really naked in the Photoshoot rantanplan ^^ they made it that it looks she's nearly naked.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 20:48

The perfect 'tooth fairy'

A survey reveals that Brad Pitt and Jessica Alba are the ideal tooth fairies.
The poll, commissioned for Colgate Oral Health Month, claims that more than a third of the men surveyed voted Jessica Alba as their dream tooth fairy, followed closely by Angelina Jolie, Gisele Bundchen, Eve Mendez and Scarlett Johannson.

Predictably, the surveyed women voted Brad Pitt top to leave money under their pillow.

Source: dentistry.co.uk

:laugh: :teethbrush:
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors