Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 22:44

after sin city and into the blue, she's tell she don't want appear like that anymore. :). But you're probably right, they just give this illusion by cutig the pic correcty :).
(but i know she not really totally naked, of course lol).

to leave money under their pillow.

???

And for the news... . my god! lool how they can just thinking to do something like that!! :D.
And on the DAN, who have the better dentition ? loool.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 23:44

The tooth fairy comes when you loose your first tooth and put at in that night under your pillow. She takes the tooth and leaves money or candys xD
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Sun 21. Sep 2008, 17:52

oh ok!! i didn't understand tooth fairy, for me it was a synonym of "dentition", because in french, we call this "tooth fairy" the "little mouse". :D.

But in the article, they mean that JA has the better dentition in hollywood, right ? her tooth fairy is better because she works better, it's that ?

bye!

PS : hey, just imagine ben dressed up like the tooth fairy loool.
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 22. Sep 2008, 21:15

no, the poll in the article was about whom they would like as tooth fairy ;)
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby hedghehog » Wed 24. Sep 2008, 09:20

tooth fairy is a lie people i never got any money for loosing tooth ITS A LIE (bit off topic :ooops: )
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 14:59

i've already have money!!! if i meet the tooth fairy in the future, i promise you to ask her why she don't come in zagreb! (Or maybe i must ask directly to JA ? :).

saahm : ok thanks lol i need 3 pages of topic for understand the first message, but not, i got it :). JA as the tooth fairy! lool funny idea! i never could think to that before. Who want lose her tooth, now ? :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 3. Oct 2008, 14:14

Jessica Alba’s Hannibal Lecter Ad

Jessica Alba silences herself again...this time with a Hannibal Lecter style muzzler!
She is starring in a new video that encourages young people to vote. And this time she's joined by Hayden Panettiere.

In the satirical video clip, Alba hosts a mock home-shopping show selling "The Muzzler 2008." (It's the same Hannibal Lecter-type mask the actress modeled in her most recent ad.) *here*
:laugh:

Image Image
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 16. Oct 2008, 20:26

Baby Honor will join Alba at work

New mum JESSICA ALBA plans on taking daughter HONOR to work with her when she begins filming AN INVISIBLE SIGN OF MY OWN - because she doesn't want to miss out on her baby's development.
The Fantastic Four beauty and her husband Cash Warren welcomed little Honor in July (2008), and the new movie will be Alba's first since giving birth.
Alba, who will play a mathematics genius in a new film, says, "To be honest with you, it's tough (being away from Honor) - and if it was any other movie I wouldn't be doing it.
"It's difficult to spend any time away from her."
But she refuses to spend hours apart from her little bundle of joy - so Honor will join her mum on set.
The actress adds to People.com, "I love my daughter and she's going to be with me every day on the set."
Alba won the role after Ugly Betty commitments forced America Ferrera to pull out.

Source: contactmusic.com
:coffee:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Sun 19. Oct 2008, 18:00

i don't understand the thing with ugly betty.

and do you know if they search a baby sitter, for take care of honnor during the shoot ? ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 19. Oct 2008, 20:41

Ugly Betty is an American television comedy-drama series starring "America Ferrera" in the title role, she couldn't accept the role for the movie in which Jessica is playing now the main role :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_Betty
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:42

Jessica Alba's limitless home

Jessica Alba says nothing is "off-limits" in her newly-renovated house. The actress, who shares the Los Angeles mansion with her husband Cash Warren and their five-month-old daughter Honor, is thrilled with the refurbishment and says it's the perfect home for her family.

She said: "It's kid-friendly, animal-friendly. You can jump on the sofas, walk around barefoot. There's nothing off-limits here."
Jessica, who also has three dogs, says she insisted on using non-toxic paint and recycled furniture in the environmentally-friendly property.

She added: "The energy here is so inviting - it is open and playful. And everywhere you look, inside and out, you get to see a part of nature."

The 27-year-old beauty also revealed her film producer spouse is very domesticated and loves helping out with Honor.
Jessica told America's InStyle magazine: "He is pretty organised for a dude."

Source: femalefirst.co.uk
:lol:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:48

"He is pretty organised for a dude."

what's that suposd to mean?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:51

That the most guys normaly are not really organised :lol: ^^ think on a single guy appartment dean :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:55

but thats a stereotype. not all guys are like that, plus there's many types of organized, for example, i have a lot of papers everywhere, but if you ask where a particular paper is i can tell you
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 19:07

That's the reason i wrote "...the most guys" ^^
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors