Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 21:27

still not "most"... some... not all women love to go shopping for shoes... one can say "most women love to go shopping for shoes" but that also would be wrong... some women love to go shopping for shoes
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Fri 31. Oct 2008, 16:08

oh, before jessica alba, it was "ugly betty" who was requested for play the main character of "AN INVISIBLE SIGN OF MY OWN" ?

she refused, so they called JA in second choice, it's that ?

i have a lot of papers everywhere, but if you ask where a particular paper is i can tell you

it's precisely my type of organisation!! And it's often what girls call "disorganised dude" lol.
Plus remember that JA is obsessed by rangement, so maybe a little disorganisation is a big one for her. :).

(give up, dean, you and your ton of papers could never attract JA lol).

some women love to go shopping for shoes

And some another love to go shopping for clothes.
So most women love to go shopping. ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 19:41

Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body

Five months after the birth of her first child, Jessica Alba shows off her curves in a series of new pictures.

The 27-year-old poses in new calander campaign for Italian aperitif Campari.

Alba gave birth to her daughter Honor Marie Warren five months ago, but has already slimmed down to her pre-baby shape and is happy to show her body off in these bikini shots.

'All the clothes were very cool. They're young, sexy and fresh' Alba said.

'I'm usually walking around in comfy clothes with a baby on my arm and it's nice to dress things up and feel sophisticated, sexy and surrounded by so much beauty.'

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news ... i-calender
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Serenity » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:22

The top picture reminds me of the dress she was wearing in the pilot.
Last edited by Serenity on Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:23

oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:04

lol yes right about the 1st.

it's show she's not too older for make a continuation to the serie, like someones thinked!!! :D.

i was thinking a woman body was never the same, after have a child, cause her squeleton is changed, for become broader.
Or maybe there is photoshop under that :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:06

it's show she's not too older for make a continuation to the serie, like someones thinked!!!

hehehehehehehehhe lol really good rantanplan haha
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:10

i was sure you'll like that notice. :).
Like all news about the cast can have its importance. ;).

I always search what it can be useful, for the show... . There is often something ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:12

always findling the "silver lining" (<- english expression... to avoide the question "what is silver lining?")
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:19

err, my translation seems know this expression! :).

But if it was not, i would ask to you, so thanks for the prediction ;).

and of course, we need some silver linings, for can hoping a continuation, no? If we think only to the facts there is some years since the end, and all actors are another jobs, now.... . it's seems not good for us... .
Let about thinking that jessica alba and james cameron want work together, if possible on DA, cause JA already know how play max, and the fact that she has not changed physically since the show... . oooww, soon, a continuation ,for sure...

*saahms voice : pleases, guys, back to topic, and continue this conversation on msn*
dean and rantanplan : yes boss
*saahms voice : 10x*

Err, dean, i think we are offtopic, sorry! :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:22

*saahms voice : pleases, guys, back to topic, and continue this conversation on msn*
dean and rantanplan : yes boss
*saahms voice : 10x*

Err, dean, i think we are offtopic, sorry! :).

yes boss
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:41

Jessica in the Campari Calendar 2009

The HQ Pictures from the Calendar you can now find here on our Affiliate Site Jessicaalbafanatics. Hope you enjoy :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 28. Jan 2009, 13:14

Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

Jessica Alba is disappointed in all of us for paying attention to her during what she blogs is "perhaps the most salient time in our country's history." (Don't worry, Jess, we're more disappointed in ourselves than you'll ever know.)

She's speaking, of course about the "a-hole" episode, when Jessica called out Bill O'Reilly and then harassed a reporter who didn't want to answer her questions—taunting him with "Be neutral about it, be Sweden!" This, of course, gave TMZ a chance to call her a ditz for not saying Switzerland.

But Jess isn't going to sit around and let people call her stupid, especially when Wikipedia and MySpace exist to clear her name. This is her defense of giving Sweden the neutral shout-out:

"Last week, Mr. Bill O'Reilly and some really classy sites (i.e.TMZ) insinuated I was dumb by claiming Sweden was a neutral country. I appreciate the fact that he is a news anchor and that gossip sites are inundated with intelligent reporting, but seriously people...it's so sad to me that you think the only neutral country during WWII was Switzerland. Check out: [Wikipedia link] if you want to see what I was referring to. I appreciate the name calling and the accurate reporting. Keep it up!!"

Well, we can't argue with Wikipedia. You win, Jess. You're totally smarter than TMZ.[/

Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.eonline.com/80980-
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 8. Feb 2009, 23:11

JESSICA ALBA threw a surprise party for her husband CASH WARREN's 30th birthday in Las Vegas over the weekend (10-11Jan09)

The Fantastic Four star held the top-secret bash on Saturday (10Jan09), inviting 80 of her beau's closest family and friends to the party.
Alba took her husband, with whom she has a seven-month old baby daughter, out for the day to distract him from the party preparations.
A source tells People.com, "She knew his entire party was checking in so she wanted him to be away from everything so no one would spoil the surprise."
Warren was then surprised by 20 of his closest family and friends who joined them for dinner. A further 60 people burst in later in the evening with a cake in the shape of the number 30 for the birthday boy, leaving him overwhelmed at the effort Alba had gone to - even enlisting his favourite band, Deadly Syndrome, to play as his friends entered.
He thanked everyone for showing up, saying, "I would be remiss if I didn't thank my beautiful wife and best friend in the whole world, Jessica. I can't tell you how surprised and happy I was to see all of you. Those tears were real. I can't act. It doesn't run in the family. But it's tears of love for all of you. I was so surprised and happy to see all of you."
The group then headed to Tao nightclub where Alba had reserved three tables in the VIP area for the group.

Source: contactmusic.com

ALBA'S BABY WEIGHT BATTLE REDUCED HER TO TEARS

New mother JESSICA ALBA found shedding her baby weight so hard she broke down in tears at the gym. The Fantastic Four star was eager to lose the extra weight she had gained while pregnant with her daughter Honor, who was born last June (2008).
To drop the pounds quickly, Alba spent gruelling hours in the gym and even wore a girdle to help slim her tummy.
The 27-year-old tells Elle magazine, "(The workouts) were horrible. I cried. And I haven't worked out since.
"Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band about my waist - any kind of band or girdle works, but I didn't recover as fast as she did."

JESSICA ALBA hates being away from her baby daughter HONOR.

"It sucks; it’s the worst thing ever. But we Skype, so I can see her on video. The worst is when you can see her little chubby hands grab the screen, and I’m not there. That’s a new thing - I never cried before. Just being a mother is making me a big, weepy mess.”

JESSICA ALBA insists that childbirth is not actually that painful.

“Contractions aren’t that bad. If you’ve ever had bad cramps? That’s what they’re like. But that moment when they put the baby on your chest - that’s deep. It’s a deep experience.”

Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 8. Feb 2009, 23:36

Jessica Alba Hates the Paparazzi

Jessica Alba has admitted that she understands why some actors threaten to “knock out” the paparazzi.

Speaking to Elle, the Fantastic Four star said that since giving birth to daughter Honour, she has found the intrusion by photographers even more unbearable.

“Kids pick up on your energy, so the more upset you get about it, the more your kids are affected by it. But I understand how Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin knocks out somebody who’s putting a camera in their kids’ faces. I get that,”
she said.

“It’s not like they’re standing 100 feet away. They’re in your face, not letting you walk, standing in the way when you’re driving. It becomes a situation and it doesn’t need to be.”

Alba also slammed the media for outing her marriage to Cash Warren before they had a chance to inform their families.

“We were planning to take them out to dinner and tell them, but that got ruined,” she said. “Journalists feel entitled to do whatever it takes to get a sensational story, no matter how it affects the person involved. We’re not really people, right? We’re just celebrities.”

Source: theinsider.com

:| They should deffo back up more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjpmNNNSGlk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50pTd1JHvao
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors