Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 02:15

Poor Jessica- the paparazzi really need to learn limits
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 14:14

you do know what paparazzi means don't you? It comes from the Italian dialect that describes a particularly annoying noise, that of a buzzing mosquito. sress on the word annoying. But i'm 2 sided about my feelings towards the paparazzi. Of corse i'm against what they do, people should have their private lives stay private, but at the same time, thats what being famous is all about. When they signed the imaginary contract to become a celebrity, it was written in the contract that a bit of their private life goes away.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 18:26

about what she has tell "be neutral" ? i don't understand.

i'm ok with dean, of course.
But the thing is, it's probably more difficult when you have child, or familly history... . But paparazzis are often too bad... . it 's always like this... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby tim1990 » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 20:50

i think she means that the us should be neutral in war and so on :wink:
tim1990
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 23:10

American actress JESSICA ALBA on her Mexican, Danish and French-Canadian heritage.

"There aren't many other stars, besides HALLE BERRY and JENNIFER LOPEZ, who most people in the world can relate to.
We look like people of the world - I can kind of mix in with girls from Asia, South America."

Source: contactmusic.com
Last edited by Saahm23 on Mon 9. Feb 2009, 23:11, edited 2 times in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 23:11

thats why we love her
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 12. Feb 2009, 05:59

she means the us should be neutral in war? ok, but what war she speaks about ? in irak ? afganistan? israel ?

and what about the last news ?
if i understand well, she tell that she looks like a little to some asian girls?
if it is, it's fun, because i often find she has something of asia on her face, and later, i learn that geneva locke (and i think we are ok for tell she looks like JA on the show), has some chinese origins! :).

About south america, we can understand that, cause she has mexican origin, so i think south america people and mexicans are a little look alike... . :).

bye!

ps : but jennifer lopez and hall berry have nothing of asian, i find!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 12. Feb 2009, 11:12

if i understand well, she tell that she looks like a little to some asian girls?

she means that because her ancsetry is from so many different places, she looks like she can be form everywhere so she can mix with any type of girl, like for example asians.

ps : but jennifer lopez and hall berry have nothing of asian, i find!

she means that thoses 2 also have mixed ethnicity
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 12. Feb 2009, 19:38

Because of the article "Jessica hates the the Paparazzi" i wanna show you a picture. Ever wonder what the world looks like from Jessica Alba’s point of view?

Photos like this really provide some perspective. It can’t be easy to have a 30 person entourage follow you around everywhere you go. Especially when it’s a 30 person entourage that you’d rather be without.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 13. Feb 2009, 00:23

ALBA'S NAME CHANGE

JESSICA ALBA was originally going to be named after blonde TV actress FARRAH FAWCETT - but her parents changed their minds when she was born with dark hair.
Alba, 27, admits her blonde mother, Catherine, was convinced her daughter would inherit her fair looks and planned to give her the unusual moniker in tribute to the Charlie's Angels star.
But they were forced to change their plans after Alba was born with a full head of dark hair.
Alba tells Elle magazine, "It’s weird; your name can really shape who you are. When I was born, my name was supposed to be Farrah Dawn. My mother looked like Farrah Fawcett, so she thought her daughter would, too.
"When I came out dark, my father had to scratch it off the birth certificate.
”

:coffee:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 13. Feb 2009, 12:39

well she did turn into a blond for a while, so her mother's dream did kind of come true
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 14. Feb 2009, 21:30

she means that because her ancsetry is from so many different places, she looks like she can be form everywhere so she can mix with any type of girl, like for example asians.

yes, understand. She has so many differents origins, that we can thinking she's from every lands, even lands where she has no ancestors, it's that ?

she means that thoses 2 also have mixed ethnicity

mm ok. But hall berry and jennifer lopez can not be taked for a lot of differents lands. Jennifer llopez, for example, is clearly latina.

saahms : about the photo, it's probably difficult too to look like natural, in front of all that! :).

farrah dawn alba, jessica marie alba, both two are good for the heard, no ?

(about paaprazzi, searching a video showing jessica alba in a parody where she kicks asses to some paparazzis, i find that : http://toutlebuzz.com/people/des-papara ... sica-alba/ )
It's a video where a paparazzi break the car of jessica alba and cash warren. (of course, we see this video because one of them have done this... .).

and the video i wanted show : http://www.spike.com/video/mtv-movie-awards/2729920

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 14. Feb 2009, 22:33

yes, understand. She has so many differents origins, that we can thinking she's from every lands, even lands where she has no ancestors, it's that ?

she means you can't tell where she is from so she mixes with everybody
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 15. Feb 2009, 16:13

ALBA AND WASHINGTON SPEAK OUT ABOUT RIHANNA/BROWN

Hollywood actresses JESSICA ALBA and KERRY WASHINGTON have waded into the debate surrounding CHRIS BROWN's alleged fight with girlfriend RIHANNA - they hope the incident will help raise awareness of domestic abuse problems.
Brown and Rihanna were reportedly involved in a dispute on Sunday (08Feb09) night which allegedly left the Umbrella hitmaker needing hospital treatment.
Brown subsequently turned himself over to police and was charged with making criminal threats.
The story has dominated headlines across the world, with many stars coming forward to voice their opinions on the matter.
Alba and Washington were guests at the V-Day luncheon in Los Angeles on Friday (13Feb09), which aims to stop violence against women.
And speaking at the event, Alba insist that although the incident is regrettable, she hopes the high profile case will help highlight the issues facing women all over the world.
She says, "When things happen publicly, it just makes it a more universal problem that more people can relate to."
Washington adds, "(Violence against women) is a social illness that does not discriminate.
"This is a problem that spreads from the Congo to Hollywood. When it happens to someone famous, it's a tragedy that it happened, but what I hope is that people become less and less afraid to talk about how truly devastating this social illness is."

:coffee:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 21. Feb 2009, 23:58

ALBA BLAMES PRESS FOR RUINING WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT

JESSICA ALBA has accused the media of ruining her 2008 wedding to CASH WARREN, by reporting on the 'secret' ceremony before she could tell her parents.
The couple wed in a low-key ceremony at the Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on 19 May (2008), just weeks before Alba gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Honor Marie.
The 27-year-old actress was devastated when news of the wedding leaked and her parents found out from a journalist.
She tells America's Elle magazine, "The person who helped us sign the documents told the press that day, so my parents found out from a reporter before we got to tell them. We were planning to take them out to dinner and tell them, but that got ruined.
"(I was) More hurt, probably, than anything. It's not the first time something like that has happened. Journalists feel entitled to do whatever it takes to get a sensational story, no matter how it affects the person involved. We're not really people, right? We're just celebrities."

And though Alba has vowed not to let the negative attention effect her eight-month-old daughter, she admits she's become fiercely protective of little Honor.
She adds, "You know, kids pick up on your energy, so the more upset you get about it, the more your kids are affected by it. But I understand how Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin knocks out somebody who's putting a camera in their kids' faces. I get that."

Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors