Cameron attends the 2008 Canada's Walk of Fame

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Cameron attends the 2008 Canada's Walk of Fame

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 23:36

James Cameron attends the 2008 Canada's Walk of Fame held at the Four Seasons Performing Arts on September 6, 2008 in Toronto, Canada

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also on hand was Cameron, 54, hailed for his epic "Titanic," "Terminator" and "Alien" films, and he attributed some of his success to the fact he was Canadian.

"I really do owe a lot to Canada, to my education, to my work ethic that was instilled in me by my parents -- my father was raised on farm near here," said Cameron.

He shot parts of steamship disaster film "Titanic," the top grossing movie of all time with roughly $1.8 billion at worldwide box offices, and the TV series "Dark Angel" in Canada, and he continues to look for opportunities to return.

"I think that does inform who you are and the likelihood of your success," he said.

Presenting Cameron with the tribute was his "Alien" leading lady Sigourney Weaver, who also stars in Cameron's upcoming film "Avatar."
Last edited by Saahm23 on Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 8. Sep 2008, 00:24

the TV series "Dark Angel" in Canada, and he continues to look for opportunities to return.

good thing, cause he's not the only one :D.

We havn't our "presence", but what is telling here is a good new... . Him and JA think again to DA, it's more than suffisant for hope something.... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 8. Sep 2008, 07:31

He shot parts of steamship disaster film "Titanic," the top grossing movie of all time with roughly $1.8 billion at worldwide box offices, and the TV series "Dark Angel" in Canada, and he continues to look for opportunities to return.

Hmm this sentence means that he will come back too Canada in the future to shot some of his Movies ;) When you look at the complete part you understand better.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 8. Sep 2008, 18:20

oh, he just mean that he want to make again movie in canada, which is the place where he's make titanic and dark angel, it's that ?

i was misunderstand... . Hard reality.
(Err, maybe, it's for a DA movie, that he want to come back to the canada! :D ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 8. Sep 2008, 19:02

Yes that's it ^^ but you never know hehe iam sure for a Dark Angel Movie he would definitely go to Canada and shot the movie there.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 18:00

yes probably, if he has shot the show in canada, he would do the movie at the same place... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Return to The Actors