Richard Gunn aka Sketchy

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Richard Gunn aka Sketchy

Postby glows » Wed 8. Apr 2009, 00:28

I was browsing Youtube and came across this trailer for a movie called "World Full of Nothing" and I watched it. Low and behold, Richard Gunn was in it! He plays a news anchorman in looks like. The movie looks a bit controversial, but interesting. He has two quick spots in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE65eKzi6eI
glows
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 8. Apr 2009, 15:10

i love Richard Gunn and i actually had a chance to talk to him via e-mail
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Rayne » Thu 9. Apr 2009, 04:41

The movie sounds interesting!

How did you managed to talk to mister Gunn, gtf_dean_fenech?:D
Rayne
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Thu 9. Apr 2009, 16:01

What was he like- I know it's only email but how was the actor behind Sketchy like?
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 9. Apr 2009, 23:05

Very nice, he was enthusiastic about the cartoon but couldn't do it because he had work (possibly that movie), I did post a copy of what he said in my cartoon page.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 13:12

That's what all actors should be like with fans, DA wise we were really blessed.

I like how Sketchy evolved from the idiot who would get into all kinds of trouble - to the end of season two where he helped Max and the others get out of there.
Sketchy was kind of cute as in aww with his camera and he was so motivated. It was sad when O.C. had to expose the film. He worked so hard too.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 13:16

I like how Sketchy evolved from the idiot who would get into all kinds of trouble - to the end of season two where he helped Max and the others get out of there.

yeah, that was very cool, Sketchy for sure is one of my favourit character in DA, If there was no sketchyin season 2, it would have been totally unwatchable, the only thing i could say against sketchy was that damn blond hair, i soooo loved his season 1 look. I can't understand how
Richard Gunn doesn't work in more main stream stuff.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 13:45

He is really talented- I mean the way he pulls off the special forces look to fool Clemente- so much more depth to the actor that I'm sure we would have seen more in S3 of. Curse you :fox:

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 13:46

I'm sure we would have seen more in S3 of.

something we might never know
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 13:56

I mainly hate characters that cheat on their other halfs-but with Sketchy is was so stray dog that look in his eyes that you just couldn't. His toxic ex Lydia is why I wince everytime I see tacky long, red fake nails.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 10. Apr 2009, 14:00

well, you're a girl so you HAVE to hate cheaters, as a guy, I get it... look, i would never do it, but i get it. And Sketchy was the type of character that whatever he said or did, you would have to like it... he was the comic relief. The only thing with DA that i dislike was it was a bit TOO feminist, and they had to make sketchy into a cheater.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 15:06

but it's in the first episod only... . and i find that point is very fastly forget... . for my part, at least :).

sketchy is for sure an essential character in DA. :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Re: Richard Gunn aka Sketchy

Postby kimiM » Wed 12. Dec 2012, 23:11

Hi here's some news about Richard Gunn!

His got a new movie coming up in 2013 called 'Treachery'! And guess what? He'll be playing with Jennifer Blanc (Kendra) who also stars the movie!

More info just here:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/56437/exclusive-first-still-and-artwork-treachery
+ picture from the movie with both of them :wink:
kimiM
Network Moderator

Return to The Actors