Your Favourite Episode?

Here you can talk about the Dark Angel Episodes

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Re: Your Favourite Episode?

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 6. Jan 2010, 09:46

Max heard it- and the whole Alec smoke screen thing was so transparent you could tell Logan knew and Max knew he knew... Max and Logan deserve break- virus go down!
I love Freak Nation- features action hero Logan!
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Tess@ » Thu 7. Jan 2010, 12:13

Do you say about the Max`s lie (Max+Alec= Couple) to logan? Did Logan really guess, that her words was a lie? This question still torments me. Logan held her hand in himself at the final, did it mean he understood everything? He looked at Max so touchingly, after the girl had showed him her back... :roll:
I'll face it cause it's the heart of everything
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Fri 8. Jan 2010, 01:02

It's one of those things you just know that they show purely throw subtext- I mean Max slipped and said biohazard girlfriend- and they were both so needing each other in that episode- and it was killing them. Alec was just supporting that entire episode- for all we know Alec did fess up on Max.

That scene on the roof top was them together. The thing is they can't walk away from each other- it would always end up like that.
And it's one of those times I hate Renfro. More than usual.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby alistair » Tue 6. Apr 2010, 21:44

The Pilot,And Meow;But also Rising and She ain/t Heavy.In the Pilot ,the scene where Max and Logan meet,and she dives through the window, sets the scene for a series that could have been even better than it turned out to be.And of course in Meow,the scene in Logan's apartement where Max confesses to Logan about her feline mating cycles and her resultant infidelity ;and Logan's surprising Max that he can stand,followed by their beautiful loving embrace and kiss,was just made so special by the fabulous music , starting at the shower scene and continuing intermittently, expressing the powerful emotions within Max's heart and within the relationship between Max and Logan.It's probably got to be my favourite scene.What a fabulous love affair they had!The music in Dark Angel,the piano and the female vocal ,were really well used to express the inner feelings of the characters, especially Max:the love and sadness in her heart. .....................I wonder if anyone could inform me where I could get this particular music?
alistair
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 7. Apr 2010, 14:29

Techincaly it wasn't infidelity because they weren't together yet but by giving into the heat cycle Max more let herself down- because Manticore got to control her again indirectly. And Logan after that saying she had nothing to be ashamed of or sorry about and he knew who she was... and that wasn't Manticore.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Previous

Return to The Episodes