You know you're obsessed with DA when...

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

Postby jondy09 » Sun 9. Nov 2008, 17:37

i'll check it out rantanplan....
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Sun 9. Nov 2008, 17:39

no, what i mean is just a little detail, but jessica is not a character in the show, even at 19 years old, she stay max ;)

jondy : you'll give us news about your school problem... . maybe we could do something for you... . i know how a school day can be long :D.

And, for come back to the topic : when you're lost between reality and fiction, like us here :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Sun 9. Nov 2008, 17:41

oh, nice one! "lost between reality and fiction" i like that
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Sun 9. Nov 2008, 18:06

(sorry to have remeber you to give news, i tell that because i wasn't see the page 16 with your answer. :) ).
Or maybe with only 2 mn of difference, we have posted "simultaneously" :).

thanks lol for once time, i do a english sentence which is "lickable" :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby darkjak » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:01

When you se the first trailer for a new game/movie and keep seing similarities to Dark Angel.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

You know you're obsessed with DA when...

Postby MaximuM » Tue 16. Dec 2008, 08:07

Six years after the show ends you find yourself posting about Dark Angel on a Dark Angel fan site with a bunch of other obsessed Dark Angel fans......

God I really miss the show!!!!

:nation: :nation: :nation:
Forever Eyes....Dark. Somebody's Angel...
MaximuM
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Jay » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 08:39

I get the relate every other show to dark angel one all the time.

Especially with Heroes, S04 with the whole people with special abilities being hunted by a secret government agency, ran by a man who will do what ever it takes to get a hold of them.

That guy reminds me of White since he seems to hate the people he is trying to capture/kill.

They even gave them bar codes !!!!

:mrgreen:
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 16:50

I wanna see vol 4- bad Australia.

You know you're obsessed with Dark Angel when you see religous door to door knockers and think about Ben going door to door about the Blue Lady.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 17:22

You know you're obsessed with Dark Angel when you see religous door to door knockers and think about Ben going door to door about the Blue Lady.

wow :suprised: thats a strech
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Rayne » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 18:18

Jay wrote:I get the relate every other show to dark angel one all the time.

Especially with Heroes, S04 with the whole people with special abilities being hunted by a secret government agency, ran by a man who will do what ever it takes to get a hold of them.

That guy reminds me of White since he seems to hate the people he is trying to capture/kill.

They even gave them bar codes !!!!

:mrgreen:

That sounds like a bad copy of Dark Angel, like the scenes they took to put in Hitman's movie.
Or it was a tribute ?
Hard to tell.
Rayne
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 18:31

That sounds like a bad copy of Dark Angel, like the scenes they took to put in Hitman's movie.
Or it was a tribute ?

oooohhhhh hero is nothing like a rip off or anything, i wish DA was as popular as heroes. Its just like great minds think alike. Too tell you the truth, I don't know if i ever told this story here but before i saw dark angel i had written a similar story (nearly everbody left earth and lived in space colonies, because of ww3 and nuclear fall out which because of it, mutated all the animals, the government sent genetically enginiered soldiers to earth to help the resistance there, ect...), then when i saw DA I never did it as a comic because it was similar. So doesn't mean because its similar, its a rip off. Not even Hitman was (the game, not the movie), in all due fairness, James Cameron was accused of ripping off movies and anime and stuff for DA.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Jay » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 19:04

Oh yeah Heroes is great was watching it before I had even heard of dark angel.

But I was just saying I see the similarities between the two and say "oh hey that's like in Dark Angel" because I'm obsessed :mrgreen:
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 17. Mar 2009, 20:05

yeah i know, i get what YOUR saying. i was really responding Rayne, of course i see tons of stuff on tv, in movies or life in general and say "so cool, just like DA", Hell i even did a university assignemt on DA (available here) but just because it reminds you of it, doesn't mean its like a bad copy of Dark Angel, or a tribute. Take the barcode thing, cameron put that in the 1st terminator movie in 1984 (not on the neck but on the arm) and Cameron most probably took that idea of an anime called Battle Angel Alita (which is VERY smilar to DA, the only differance is that she's a robot and has amnesia) and this anime was also from the 80s with the manga is older. I can go on and on.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 14:24

when you're not demoralised by more than 1200 news posts to read in a language that you understand like i understand english :d.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Serenity » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 16:44

When you get your roomate's best friend so hooked on Dark Angel she comes over to your guys' apartment just to get her Dark Angel fix :D
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic