New girl in town

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

New girl in town

Postby Andie Dark » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 23:08

[font=Tahoma]Hi everyone, I'm Andie, I'm 17 and I've been a Dark Angel fan since I was 10.
Don't know what to say, I'm bad introducing me, I'm from Chihuahua, México, I'm a medical student, Rammstien & Oomph! fan, totally ML♥, and don't know why I hadn't joined the DAN before xD but here I am

See ya![/font]
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Laura » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 23:12

Welcome Andie Dark :D
Really hope you'll like it here.

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 23:20

hello!!

welcome here!!

from mexico? i have friends who come from this land. :).
I'm 17 and I've been a Dark Angel fan since I was 10.

god, i'm felling old!! :d.

i hope, like laura, that you'll have fun with us, and that we'll read a lot of post to your part... .

so have some good time here!!!

(oh it's good that you know medecine... . some of us need medical help, here).

bye!

PS : how can you learn medecine at 17 years old ?
rantanplan
X2

Postby Shwuigy » Wed 16. Sep 2009, 18:26

Hi Andie! 17 years old and a medical student, thats amazing!
Shwuigy
Sector Cop

Postby Andie Dark » Thu 17. Sep 2009, 01:25

rantanplan wrote:PS : how can you learn medecine at 17 years old ?

Well, I finish high school a year earlier, and here in Mexico you don't have to have a previous university degree.

Thx everyone (:
I hope that I'll stay here for a long time... I have a thing with forums and I disappear of most of them :S
Sometimes it seems like it happened to someone else. Like maybe it was a story I heard.
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Serenity » Thu 17. Sep 2009, 06:32

[align=center]Welcome to the family
:group: [/align]
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 18. Sep 2009, 13:32

Welcome among us Andie :D
Oh btw u should choose another font color^^ it's a bit hard to read and i get eye cancer fromt his one >.< ^^
Last edited by Saahm23 on Fri 18. Sep 2009, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 18. Sep 2009, 15:44

welcome
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Andie Dark » Fri 18. Sep 2009, 21:09

Saahm23 wrote:Oh btw u should choose another font color^^ it's a bit hard to read and i get eye cancer fromt his one >.< ^^

Yeah, sorry :oops: I hadn't seen how it looked ^^
Sometimes it seems like it happened to someone else. Like maybe it was a story I heard.
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby tim1990 » Fri 18. Sep 2009, 21:15

:danboard:
tim1990
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 22. Sep 2009, 12:51

Hey Andie , welcome to the DAN!!!!! Med student at seventeen- way cool.

Are you on fanfiction.net- I have seen an author by the name, I'm Allison and below on my signature is my fic...

Anyway it's always very cool to meet another Dark Angel fan. And a supporter of Max and Logan- I'm not a shipper but there was no one better suited for that pair than the other.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Re: New girl in town

Postby Andie Dark » Mon 28. Sep 2009, 06:09

Allison Lightning wrote:Are you on fanfiction.net- I have seen an author by the name, I'm Allison and below on my signature is my fic...

Yes, I'm there, my user name is the same than here. And I've read your fic, is really good!
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 28. Sep 2009, 15:39

Thanks- and the DAN board is the best place to talk Dark Angel and is kinda like a zen space for me... you are going to love it here.

'Damaged' kinda has it origins back when I was watching DA for the first time as a fourteen year old and thinking what if Logan got captured... and I read precious few on ff.net to cater to what I wanted to read on the matter. I mean new ones crop up on occasion- but I find if I want to read something like that, I've gotta write it myself and hopefully make someone elses day who has been looking for the exact same thing.

I like reading Max/Logan where the writer shows Logan's flaws and issues because he is just as messed up she is.

So Andie, how did you discover Dark Angel? ( I always like asking this because it's always interesting, unless of course it's a SPN fan in question, who fast fowards the rest and just watches Jensen, and hates everything else- in which case... it gets dicey)
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Andie Dark » Mon 28. Sep 2009, 23:12

I discovered DA in 2002, when I was 10. My sister was watching AJBAC, so I did too. I had seen before some parts of the show, some spots, but I never got interested in watching it until that day. I don't know why I liked it (I think it was because of Logan :D). Don't get me wrong, but at that time I used to watch completely different tv shows, kinda girly, not action, much less sci-fi.
Just a week later S2 started and I fell in love with DA ♥ I watched the whole season (despite I knew almost nothing about the things that had happened before), and sometimes I had the chance to see S1 episodes in the morning re-runs.
Actually, last january was the first time that I saw the whole show.
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Maxie » Mon 28. Sep 2009, 23:35

:Wellcome in :group2: Network Forum ^^

I hope you have fun here ^^

Peace Maxie

:sos: Dark Angel must come back
Webmistress of: http://www.max-x5452.com

Dark Angel Network:
http://www.darkangel-network.de
http://www.max-x5452.com
http://www.eyes-only-online.de
http://www.darkangel.stevep.de

Das Schwierigste am Leben ist es, Herz und Kopf dazu zu bringen, zusammenzuarbeiten. In meinem Fall verkehren sie noch nicht mal auf freundschaftlicher Basis.
Maxie
Network Admin

Next

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor